The CBS Sports Bills Preview

Does this guy actually get paid to write this stuff?

No websites are losing money so they are allowing writers pay to have their articles posted as if they were real writers; this could take off like reality TV replaced actually scripted TV saving lots of money.

"And he'll need to play big, because the rest of the defense will feed off how the line performs. It'll be tough for offenses to double-team Dareus because of Mario Williams, Kyle Williams and Mark Anderson, and that could spell trouble for Tom Brady, Mark Sanchez and Ryan Fitzpatrick."

Yeah, that's right, that could spell trouble for Ryan Fitzpatrick, so watch out!! :doh::oops:

I saw this listed "By Josh Katzowitz | NFL Blogger", and right away didn't take this guy seriously. With having Wannstedt as our DC, and our new D-line of MW, Dareus, KW & Anderson, that is only going to get the Bills one more win than last year?! Really?! :censored::wallbash:

Maybe he is talking about Fitzpatrick having trouble in practice? :unsure:

Here's a better answer - didn't see this posted already: Why Buffalo Bills WR David Nelson is Mistaken For a Tight End

I read that today too. And a very good article again.

But CBS does not get a pass. They have little idea who our team is and i dont like them. at all.

No respect for my Bills. no respect for you CBS! very.. :angry:

Edited by 3rdand12