Can we, Will we use our TE's more?

How about Caussin on IR, Dickerson in, Onubun on PS?

Is Caisson hurt? Onubun won PS would be nice but someone would grab him. He has a potential upside that is just too entire ing and teams want to raid our PS. We have a squad and its abouttime.

Can we? Of course

Will we? Its more likely that we won't rather than we will.

That says it all right there. I would like our Tight Ends, mainly Chandler, to get more opportunities, but honestly I do not know what Chan Gailey is going to do.

The bigger question is: Are the Bills going to run the ball more than they did last year?

That says it all right there. I would like our Tight Ends, mainly Chandler, to get more opportunities, but honestly I do not know what Chan Gailey is going to do.

The bigger question is: Are the Bills going to run the ball more than they did last year?

I think if you can get chandler close to 50 (about 10-15 touches more), and a number 2 guy around 20 your not in bad shape. And it's not far off. Fact is, chandler isn't a top guy at the position so he doesn't demand 70+ catches

Edited by NoSaint

isn't a result of runing the ball getitng more passes to the TE?'s?