Bills Toronto Ticket Prices Dropping

BRAWNDO

The inevitable market adjustment.

The funny thing is that the Bills will be a much improved team this season and it's possible that by the week 15 game in Toronto that the ticket prices announced today might be too low compared to the market for Bills tickets in a late season playoff chase.

As your Canadian Bills Fan I urge all of you to NEVER go to see the Bills in Toronto.

I worked for Rogers and they dont care about the fans. Only about making money.

Yes the cheapest tickets will be around $50.00 but they are up in the 500 level which is a horrible section to watch a game trust me I have sat in that level before.

Biggest mistake I made was going to see the Colts and Bills pre season game in Toronto. I only went because my wife is a huge Manning fan and has never seen him live and because I got tickets that were valued at $700 for only $10 each.

The atmosphere is horrible at the games. Words cant describe. You have to be there to understand.

Maybe if you have never been to a Bills game in Buffalo and didnt know any different, but if you have been to games at the Ralph then please DO NOT go see a game in Toronto.

I hated this deal when it was announced however many years ago. NFL belongs in the USA and more importantly, Bills games belong in BUFFALO!

CBF