REPUBLICAN OPENING LAST NIGHT RULED!

LOVED IT.

Even if your a dem you had to be touched by that 9-11 thingy they did.

Great speaches... Nothing but the truth and no bs. Didnt have to hear about something somebody did in Nam 30 years ago....

Sorry folks, but Bush would do a better job protecting this country than Kerry. I have not heard a single thing from Kerry's mouth but what he did in nam. Sen. John McCain is a true hero. Being held captive for 6 years by the Dinks and beaten half to death? That beats out any small boat service any day... Dont hear him spilling himself over it do you?

Hats off to Bush and crew..... Good job...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest_buffalo mike_*

Sorry, I'm a Democrat. The best part of that convention was in the street on Sunday night. I respect your military opinion though.

Sorry, I'm a Democrat. The best part of that convention was in the street on Sunday night. I respect your military opinion though.

13618[/snapback]

I liked that Sunday stuff too and I'm a rep. That anarchistic crap gets a Republican elected President every time. Keep up the good work useful idiots.

i actually watched that, tho i tend to avoid politics i like mccain so i watched. only poliitcal speeches i plan on bothering watching are him, bush and i watched kerry's (who literally put me to sleep)

anyway, all i could think of when they showed moore was simpsons comic book guy sitting in front of his computer typing...

worst convention evah...

I like the street scene too. All the fags/anarchistic/racists/arabs are doing Bush a great favor, making him look great and the Dems like a bunch of idiots. Its like it was planned!

M. Moore was put to shame, I bet he had 6 big macs insted of the normal 4. He was depressed...

13618[/snapback]

If this picture captures what you think represents good ideas, then you my friend are an ASS.

But I agree with the first responder. Thank you for showing the world how bad the left gets. Yes, the right has its sad faction too...

I like the street scene too.  All the fags/anarchistic/racists/arabs are doing Bush a great favor, making him look great and the Dems like a bunch of idiots.  Its like it was planned!

M. Moore was put to shame, I bet he had 6 big macs insted of the normal 4.  He was depressed...

13635[/snapback]

dude, check yourself. comments like that make one's soapbox collapse. You can't call out "fags" in the same sentence as calling out "racists". The point of conservatism is that you don't look at people merely as nodes of their race or sexual orientation. The homosexual community should, in turn, realize that they'd be more accepted if they didn't have stupid parades where their eccentricities are showcased merely for the sake of eccentricity and sexual expulsiveness.

Not all arabs are bad. Just like not all white dudes from the midwest are bad, even though two of them blew up the Federal building in Oklahoma.

If you wanna have the integrity to critique, you oughta be aware of these things.

dude, check yourself. comments like that make one's soapbox collapse. You can't call out "fags" in the same sentence as calling out "racists". The point of conservatism is that you don't look at people merely as nodes of their race or sexual orientation. The homosexual community should, in turn, realize that they'd be more accepted if they didn't have stupid parades where their eccentricities are showcased merely for the sake of eccentricity and sexual expulsiveness.

Not all arabs are bad. Just like not all white dudes from the midwest are bad, even though two of them blew up the Federal building in Oklahoma.

If you wanna have the integrity to critique, you oughta be aware of these things.

13641[/snapback]

Timothy McVeigh was from Buffalo.

I like the street scene too.  All the fags/anarchistic/racists/arabs are doing Bush a great favor, making him look great and the Dems like a bunch of idiots.  Its like it was planned!

M. Moore was put to shame, I bet he had 6 big macs insted of the normal 4.  He was depressed...

13635[/snapback]

Beautiful, just beautiful but you left out the blacks and the jews. Surely you don't want to omit them? How about those Mexican's? <_<

I guess I shouldn't be surprised :doh:

If this picture captures what you think represents good ideas, then you my friend are an ASS.

But I agree with the first responder. Thank you for showing the world how bad the left gets. Yes, the right has its sad faction too...

13639[/snapback]

I like the "Needle and Sickle" on the sign. Nothing screams "join us" more than drug paraphenalia combined with farm implements.

Isn't it ironic that Michael Moore has the same agent as Rush Limbaugh ?

But they are too dumb to be working both sides against the middle. But please don't believe me, look it up. And while you are at it look up who the agent's brother is and where they came from.

It's a small world after all ~ very small.

13635[/snapback]

In all seriousness, I'm embarassed for you. If I were you, I'd remove this and clarify what you meant.

That was the single most ignorant thing I've seen posted on a message board in some time; congrats.

You really ought to spend more time here.  That's nothing.

13684[/snapback]

Really I'm intrigued? I haven't tread in these waters since the early days of the primaries; any real prize winners recently?

Really I'm intrigued?  I haven't tread in these waters since the early days of the primaries; any real prize winners recently?

13688[/snapback]

There are almost daily examples of what I like to call "fugtardia." It's amazing some of these people know how to turn on a computer, much less understand the keyboard.

There are almost daily examples of what I like to call "fugtardia."  It's amazing some of these people know how to turn on a computer, much less understand the keyboard.

13694[/snapback]

Is it worth my time to start an actual conversation here at this point? Or should I stick to the Bills?