Paddle Faster Dude

BRAWNDO

Get this... I am not sure where to look up the story... Probably Google it. But, here in Illinois there was a kayaker killed by a swan. Yes, A SWAN. Seems he was a nature lover, checking on them or near the swans nest or something... Got too close and the Swan swamped him, holding him under, trapped I presume in the vessel... He drowned!

So all you cyclists turned kayakers... Don't mess with swans!

Another thing... I never knew swan and geese do NOT get along... Pretty ornery buggers! Screw the sharks!

Get this... I am not sure where to look up the story... Probably Google it. But, here in Illinois there was a kayaker killed by a swan. Yes, A SWAN. Seems he was a nature lover, checking on them or near the swans nest or something... Got too close and the Swan swamped him, holding him under, trapped I presume in the vessel... He drowned!

Another thing... I never knew swan and geese do NOT get along... Pretty ornery buggers! Screw the sharks!

Birds are mean. I wrote a paper in college about Bird aggression. Irronically I was walking to class to give the presentation that day and I walked by a goose and I was reading about how they raise their wings and hiss at you, only to look up and have a goose raising its wings and hissing at me :lol:

I started to give the presentation and remembered that when I got to that particular slide and started laughing. My professor was not a guy to mess with really strict dude, and he just gave me this death stare like "you !@#$ed up hindsight" and then I said why I was laughing, then he smiled a bit and chuckled.

Got an A :thumbsup:

I don't know why you think it is funny that somebody died. It hurts when you think back to those you know that have drown.

My friend Brian Temple didn't exactly drown but he was trying to get to the swimming pool. He thought he could make so from the third story he jumped. He only missed by inches. Everyone said he was drunk. I wish I was there to stop him. I miss him. But I suppose his death was worth it so people like you could get a good laugh.