The Obama Add Against Romney That Is Patently False

Yes really, I see Mitt slander Obama every day. Why let facts get in the way. God I hope someone kills Romney before the election.

Highly inappropriate and spoken like a true low-life pos. You should just go away.

Highly inappropriate and spoken like a true low-life pos. You should just go away.

But if someone kills Romney then it would be all part of Romney's plan to stir up his base in time for November.

Not fair and you know it. You're such a hack.

You should spend more time on Twitter. The things written about Romney are equal to the stupidity you see from Fan in San Diego. And heaven forbid the topic is a conservative woman. You simply can not get more vile and disgusting than today's Liberal American.

Next time an example shows up on Twitter, I'll be sure to post it for you.

You should spend more time on Twitter. The things written about Romney are equal to the stupidity you see from Fan in San Diego. And heaven forbid the topic is a conservative woman. You simply can not get more vile and disgusting than today's Liberal American.

Totally a partisan opinion

Liar.

It's been a minute and no post.

There's probably been 100 or so pitiful tweets along these lines since you promised to post one.

Should I look up videos from the 2008 election of conservatives going after Obama. Those were some sad sights too see for America.

Conservatives are the same as liberals when it comes to attacking the other side. You trying to paint one side as worse is useless.

Let me ask you this, if you are the owner of a restaurant, construction company, auto dealership, clothing store or just about any other business, is it their main objective to create jobs or turn a profit?

you see this question, no offense to you is utterly preposterous. However it is a question that has been posed over and over by the Obama campaign and his surrogates and of course then repeated by the media.

The main objective of 99% of any business is to turn a profit, if run effectively, then job creation in many cases is a byproduct of this development.

I'm not defending the media by any means--but Romney set himself up for this scrutiny by touting HIMSELF as a jobs creator. He doesn't even paint HIMSELF as a profit turner. He's letting his "record on jobs" speak for his work performance, not the gobs and gobs of money he's made. It's a politically prudent move assuming, of course, it's valid.