Denver sucks.......mmmmmmkay

kota

The reality is, Plummer is the quintessential tale of two quarterbacks. He's the best of times, he's the worst of times. He's like a box of chocolates, Forrest. He could march onto the field and throw four picks just as quickly as he can throw four TDs. He has sucked lately, but that doesn't matter because we need him to suck Sunday...and the law of averages says he probably won't suck against the JV defense.

All I needed to know about Plummer boils down to two incidents...reaching up the girls dress uninvited at a party while in college and flipping off the fans in Denver from the bench recently...both spell dirtbag.....and stupid.

I hope he throws like 6 picks on Sunday...and not just cause we need them to lose.

Jake Plummer is horrible, absolutely horrible. He got his reputation of being a good QB as a Cardinal. Lets face it that team was horrible and anyone could shine on that team. He did make some nice plays i will give him that but he has been inconsistent as hell.

I remember watching "Sounds of the Game" during preseason on the NFL network. It was based upon the Bills Denver game. I remember Jake making a god awful decision that resulted in a pick. That show had the audio between Jake and Shanahan. Shanahan looked at him as if he was stupid and said "Just throw the ball away".