Only 69 days until the 2012 Bills Season. Why #69 Mike Jasper is the m

Ok ... I feel like I do when I get pulled into the Peter Pan link.

From all acounts Mike Jasper is a quality human being! He apparently is dating a gal from North Tonawanda. He is really working hard to become an NFL level player.

All that being said ... when you look at our offensive line's depth I find it very difficult to imagine a situation where Jasper makes it to the final 53. I would assumee that he will be groomed for another year on the PS.

Would be great if I am wrong because this Bills' team is all about quality character players who can really play the game. If he made the squad because he has elevated his talent to that next level it would be reason to celebrate!

Now as for these threads and links about '# whatever is the most important player' on the Bills ... I am not going to add any additional visits to that blog, which I now have found two times to be very limited in scope, insight and newsworthyness.

Only 69 days until the 2012 Bills Season. Why #69 Mike Jasper is the most important player on the team. http://thekickisgood.com

As I've said before, I'm friends with the girl that he's dating. He's a really cool guy and I was just at a wedding with him. Out on the dance floor doing some Lebanese dances and by far the largest guy in the room. Seems like another great character guy and I'm hoping he brings some great stuff to the table for the Bills.

From all acounts Mike Jasper is a quality human being! He apparently is dating a gal from North Tonawanda. He is really working hard to become an NFL level player.

All that being said ... when you look at our offensive line's depth I find it very difficult to imagine a situation where Jasper makes it to the final 53. I would assumee that he will be groomed for another year on the PS.

Would be great if I am wrong because this Bills' team is all about quality character players who can really play the game. If he made the squad because he has elevated his talent to that next level it would be reason to celebrate!

Now as for these threads and links about '# whatever is the most important player' on the Bills ... I am not going to add any additional visits to that blog, which I now have found two times to be very limited in scope, insight and newsworthyness.

First of all this is a blog and I believe its meant to be humorous. Now if you couldn't see that just don't visit the site. I like the site. +1 FTG.

Haters gonna hate.

I like the site, it gives me a place to countdown the days till the season starts and laugh a little. It isn't up to professional standards but its a guy making a blog in his free time. What do you expect?

I too hope MJ makes the team. He seems from all accts to be a decent guy with raw talent. He also seems much more natural as an OG, than a NT.

BTW- That had to be 235 lbs., not 225 lbs., as those clamps look to me to me to be the 5 lbs. ones. Sounds insignificant to some, but if you lifted all of your life, 10 lbs. is not insignificant. Even more impressive.

Go Bologna Manwich!

Now can someone teach him how to eat as he could easily lose 15 more lbs., be that much faster on his feet, and it's not like he gives up leverage.

Sh@@t, he would be going to an anorexic 360 lbs. with another 15 lb's gone.

As I've said before, I'm friends with the girl that he's dating. He's a really cool guy and I was just at a wedding with him. Out on the dance floor doing some Lebanese dances and by far the largest guy in the room. Seems like another great character guy and I'm hoping he brings some great stuff to the table for the Bills.

Largest guy in the room? Hell, he's the largest guy in the NFL LOL!

Haters gonna hate.

I like the site, it gives me a place to countdown the days till the season starts and laugh a little. It isn't up to professional standards but its a guy making a blog in his free time. What do you expect?

:oops::bag: My bad ... apologies around ... guess I deserved being lumped with the haters ... was a bad moment in time when I replied .. mea culpa ...

Keep up the non-journalistic fun countdown ... I'll take a peek at future ones too ...

Only 69 days until the 2012 Bills Season. Why #69 Mike Jasper is the most important player on the team. http://thekickisgood.com

mps: I really like what your doing here: its unique and fun, and you do a good job of bringing some interesting and useful information is a creative and entertaining way. Looking forward to the rest of the countdown.