Alight, Let's hear the reasons

TO is not mentally ill. At most he has a narcissistic personality disorder (i.e., he's an a**hole). I suspect he is nothing like Seau, who's existence seemed truly linked to football. TO's existence is linked only to being TO. He would be delighted to make money in any entertainment field as long as he was on TV and the press was talking about him. All evidence points only to this. TO would never kill TO, lame/phony previous suicidal ideation notwithstanding. Too much self love.

TO spend his time in the NFL repeatedly shooting his career in the foot, being let go by 5 different teams despite being a future first ballot HOFer all along the way. And 31 teams passed on him after the Cowboys let him go....

I hope you're right about TO and suicide, but I'm not so sure. As you may recall, there was already that incident several years ago when he "accidentally" ODed on sleeping pills and they had to call EMT's to his home if I recall correctly. While I'm not a medical professional (and I don't even play one on TV), it does seem at times like he's got something clinical going on.....

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree. Stevie's a moron w 13 mil in his pocket and our best WR. Stevie is buffalo bills football. Wake up.

And on Plax he can catch Fitz's knuckle balls sign him up for average to poor NFL money

Stevie is a decent receiver - that's it - he has to prove a lot more to say he is "Buffalo Bills football". You can be a decent receiver and still be a moron. He is not great - if he was then the Bills would have tendered him a much higher offer and sooner. So many people are enamored with Stevie because he racks them up yards in Fantasy Football - but they are often in meaningless situations. Until he makes some clutch catches, stops blaming God when things go wrong, and stops costing the team for frivolous actions - I can't consider him a quality stand-up receiver = moron.

Stevie is a decent receiver - that's it - he has to prove a lot more to say he is "Buffalo Bills football". You can be a decent receiver and still be a moron. He is not great - if he was then the Bills would have tendered him a much higher offer and sooner. So many people are enamored with Stevie because he racks them up yards in Fantasy Football - but they are often in meaningless situations. Until he makes some clutch catches, stops blaming God when things go wrong, and stops costing the team for frivolous actions - I can't consider him a quality stand-up receiver = moron.

Your standards are a little ridiculous...Andre Reed is not walking though that door.... Stevie's definetly a quality WR......talk to the defense and Ryan fitzpatrick those are the real problems....one of which has been addressed....Stevie is more than just fine. "he only catches irrelevant fantasy stats? ". COME ON MAN Drop your Stevie agenda...Pro Bowl season coming up if Fitz don't stink it up.

One dropped pass and one penalty and he's an idiot and a bad receiver? Glad your not the coach

Your standards are a little ridiculous...Andre Reed is not walking though that door.... Stevie's definetly a quality WR......talk to the defense and Ryan fitzpatrick those are the real problems....one of which has been addressed....Stevie is more than just fine. "he only catches irrelevant fantasy stats? ". COME ON MAN Drop your Stevie agenda...Pro Bowl season coming up if Fitz don't stink it up.

Talk about agendas. Apparently you haven't heard that Fitz is being re-tooled by the greatest Q-Back coach hire in Bills history?

Come Sept.9 the Bills will debut their 9 mil man with brand new mechanisized visiontronics.

I'll have to disagree with you on this one, BB.

As far as Stevie as a player, he played the entire 2011 season on a groin muscle that he injured on the first day of training camp. His quarterback was injured for the second half of the season and there was a parade of injured receivers (and Scott Chandler) across from him making Stevie the only viable receiving threat on the team aside from David Nelson.

As a person, Stevie is a work in progress as far as maturation goes but I think I see a good young man. He dearly loves this team and city and arguably gave the Bills a hometown discount to stay. He and his agent did not drive a hard bargain at all.

Then there was his appearance at the uniform unveiling last year during the lockout where he just wanted to be around the facility and the fans.

Stevie never made an issue of his benching, took his medicine like a man, and didn't allow the incident to poison his relationship with his coach and teammates.

Stevie is not a grudge holder and not holding grudges is a good indicator of the type of character any person has.

I'll have to disagree with you on this one, BB.

As far as Stevie as a player, he played the entire 2011 season on a groin muscle that he injured on the first day of training camp. His quarterback was injured for the second half of the season and there was a parade of injured receivers (and Scott Chandler) across from him making Stevie the only viable receiving threat on the team aside from David Nelson.

As a person, Stevie is a work in progress as far as maturation goes but I think I see a good young man. He dearly loves this team and city and arguably gave the Bills a hometown discount to stay. He and his agent did not drive a hard bargain at all.

Then there was his appearance at the uniform unveiling last year during the lockout where he just wanted to be around the facility and the fans.

Stevie never made an issue of his benching, took his medicine like a man, and didn't allow the incident to poison his relationship with his coach and teammates.

Stevie is not a grudge holder and not holding grudges is a good indicator of the type of character any person has.

I will say, how he handled the benching impressed me, though it was frustrating that it even got that far.

Talk about agendas. Apparently you haven't heard that Fitz is being re-tooled by the greatest Q-Back coach hire in Bills history?

Come Sept.9 the Bills will debut their 9 mil man with brand new mechanisized visiontronics.

I can fess up to my Fitz agenda, the guy is as Barkley would say Turrible. I am glad to see that at 30 plus years old is "learning how to throw" I hope this development has some legs.

Lee Evans ?

You're not kidding that Stevie is no Andre reed. The way that Andre used to go over the middle in traffic was the epitome of tough. What a travesty that Andre is not in the HOF! It was his ability to catch those tough balls forthe tough yards that set that entire offense up. Voters that only vote on stats and never saw that team play totally miss that. I'm talking real catches over the middle too - not like what *Pats do by catching ball and getting down right away. All I really said was that Stevie is a decent Moron.

Edited by BillyBaroo