I hate Pats fans

EZC-Boston

They have all the right to be arrogant and be complete !@#$s. If we had a track record of two SBs in the last three years, we'd probably be that arrogant as well.

Funny thing is, the Pats will receive NO pity from NFL fans when they crash back to Earth...they are truly overtaking the Cowboys fans in the 90s as the most obnoxious fans ever. And look at how much sympathy the Cowboys get these days. Just grin and bear it.

They have all the right to be arrogant and be complete !@#$s.  If we had a track record of two SBs in the last three years, we'd probably be that arrogant as well. 

186608[/snapback]

I refuse to believe that if the roles were reversed that we'd sport t-shirts to their stadium that are as classless as they one's they're wearing. How fuggin' moronic do you have to be?

I refuse to believe that if the roles were reversed we would not sport t-shirts to their stadium that are as classless as they one's they're wearing. How fuggin' moronic do you have to be?

186612[/snapback]

Just typical of the fans around here...

I refuse to believe that if the roles were reversed that we'd sport t-shirts to their stadium that are as classless as they one's they're wearing. How fuggin' moronic do you have to be?

186612[/snapback]

Oh dont get me wrong, I would say that 95% of all Pats fans I've come into contact with either in person or online are complete morons. In fact, I personally have issues with Pats fans since they were completely classless to certain members of my family during their 31-0 beatdown by the Bills at The Ralph last year.

The original Rattle Donkey crew makes their annual Buffalo trip to see the Pats extend their winning streak to 18 games. And the crew is not afraid to ruffle some Buffalo feathers with creative t-shirts.

Yeah, real creative. Must've been up all night working on the designs for those.

When the Bills win the Super Bowl, I'll be so happy and content I won't have to worry about anything that has ever happened to other teams. These guys are rubbing in:

1. Something that has nothing to do with the city of Buffalo - O.J.

2. A Super Bowl loss that has nothing to do with the Patriots in any way.

This would be another case of me not needing sports to know that I'm a little better off than the aging "New Kids on the Block" rejects in those pictures.

Nice to paint all folks with a broad brush.  I'm sure every single Bills fan exudes class whilst wearing his tophat and monocle about town. 

Can I have a compass to find MY way to the moral highground by any chance?

186636[/snapback]

Oh there are plenty of classless Bills fans, but Boston.com celebrating these clowns is a real joke...

They have all the right to be arrogant and be complete !@#$s.  If we had a track record of two SBs in the last three years, we'd probably be that arrogant as well. 

Funny thing is, the Pats will receive NO pity from NFL fans when they crash back to Earth...they are truly overtaking the Cowboys fans in the 90s as the most obnoxious fans ever.  And look at how much sympathy the Cowboys get these days.  Just grin and bear it.

186608[/snapback]

Uhm, no. They were classless before the SB years. Trust me, I lived in that area for 3 years.

Oh I'm sure poor innocent little you NEVER rubbed Pats fans noses in their suckiness while the Bills tore up the AFC East.

186645[/snapback]

I give to you Exhibit A: ClasslessMouthyFan #321.

For what it's worth, Troll, most of us DIDN'T rub people's noses in our victories back then. The Bills fans I hung around with, and I was around 300 of them every weekend back then, would NEVER get in an opposing fan's face unless the fan got in our face first.

Don't assume that because all Patsy fans are classless that ALL fans are classless, because it doesn't work that way, Troll.