Jairus Byrd all over ESPN today

Funny how so many claim to not watch ESPN here, but clamor and search and yearn for every opportunity for approval from ESPN about the Bills.

I dont think people say they dont watch it, just that it isnt worth getting excited over (whether they are for us, or against us). I wasnt interested in the approval, as much as any insight we might have pulled from the segments with Byrd.

Funny how so many claim to not watch ESPN here, but clamor and search and yearn for every opportunity for approval from ESPN about the Bills.

You do realize that the board is made up of individual people, and isn't one collective train of thought? Who specifically has claimed not to watch ESPN and then yearned for every opportunity for approval?

Nope, nothing solid or interesting. These are just offseason fluff pieces to promote ESPN's filler. They are filling time to camp with this "5 In, 5 Out" series. And we are chosen as 1 of the 5 teams who did not make the playoffs last year, but will this year. I doubt any of the "experts" at ESPN even know what Byrd's contract status is.

Reason 1. Its all just a fluff piece.

Reason 2. We havent done anything on the field yet, so until we do, we arent in the position to say ****.

Thanks Dr.

Nope, nothing solid or interesting. These are just offseason fluff pieces to promote ESPN's filler. They are filling time to camp with this "5 In, 5 Out" series. And we are chosen as 1 of the 5 teams who did not make the playoffs last year, but will this year. I doubt any of the "experts" at ESPN even know what Byrd's contract status is.

Reason 1. Its all just a fluff piece.

Reason 2. We havent done anything on the field yet, so until we do, we arent in the position to say ****.

:thumbsup: Thanks ... guess I didn't miss anything!