The Blues

birdog1960

It's been a long time since I logged in but I still lurk (put it this way my birthday is in February and I had a note from Mead when I logged in. Thanks Mead). I saw this thread and liked a lot of it. A song I heard today reminded me. I thought I'd add a couple from one of my favorite artists. even though I'm not a music expert on what qualifies as The Blues. The first one is a song I love called Baloney again. It seems bluesy to me but I'm not sure it qualifies. The second one is definitely Blues. Thanks for all the good links.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-gUV4UKWHA

You Can't Beat the House

you weren't around???? :blink:

:devil:

It's been a long time since I logged in but I still lurk (put it this way my birthday is in February and I had a note from Mead when I logged in. Thanks Mead). I saw this thread and liked a lot of it. A song I heard today reminded me. I thought I'd add a couple from one of my favorite artists. even though I'm not a music expert on what qualifies as The Blues. The first one is a song I love called Baloney again. It seems bluesy to me but I'm not sure it qualifies. The second one is definitely Blues. Thanks for all the good links.

youtube.com/watch?v=i-gUV4UKWHA

You Can't Beat the House