Anthony Hargrove

zazie

I always thought this guy was kind of funny. Now he has carved out a nice post-Bills career, albeit the bounty suspension is notmgood and one of many career suspensions for him.

We should have kept him though as he is a pass rusher and until this year, we have not had a pass rusher in a long while/\.

Wish him the best

I always thought this guy was kind of funny. Now he has carved out a nice post-Bills career, albeit the bounty suspension is notmgood and one of many career suspensions for him.

We should have kept him though as he is a pass rusher and until this year, we have not had a pass rusher in a long while/\.

Wish him the best

Um Schoebel remember that guy? We got Marrio now plus an attacking 43 so whatevs

He seemed like a serviceable fifth or sixth DL to rotate through and spell the starting four, but I guess with better coaching he proved himself starter-grade. A couple other guys (Jim Leonhard, for one) from around that time also fit into that category.

Run-ins with Rochester cops and drug tests aside (which is why I wasn't too surprised when he got nabbed during bounty gate), I liked him too. He always tried to get the crowd going, waving his arms and such, when on kickoff coverage or when he was on for a third down. Ditto for Haggan and Stamer. I really appreciate that sort of enthusiasm in a player, feeding off the crowd and all. Makes a guy who is average talent-wise a memorable part of the team.

Wish him the best

Let's see ... he was an enthusiastic cheerleader along the sidelines ... he seemed to have a degree of energy on the defensive line and now he's suspended for eight games based on his willingness to be an active participant in Greg Williams' thug football Hargrove's agent says not my client

Frankly, I am glad he is no longer a Buffalo Bill because he would be an early cut in camp.

I had hoped that he would have done everything to stay "clean" because the NFL gave him an opportunity to succeed but he'll be a Packer on the sidelines for eight games this season ...

I loved Hargrove but the bills brass must have thought he was to much of a headache..

I'm pretty sure I read something in the paper saying that he still has not done his community service in Rochester for the fight that him and his brother got in with some guy during training camp a few back...something about running a football camp that he never did.

He seemed like a serviceable fifth or sixth DL to rotate through and spell the starting four, but I guess with better coaching he proved himself starter-grade. A couple other guys (Jim Leonhard, for one) from around that time also fit into that category.

Run-ins with Rochester cops and drug tests aside (which is why I wasn't too surprised when he got nabbed during bounty gate), I liked him too. He always tried to get the crowd going, waving his arms and such, when on kickoff coverage or when he was on for a third down. Ditto for Haggan and Stamer. I really appreciate that sort of enthusiasm in a player, feeding off the crowd and all. Makes a guy who is average talent-wise a memorable part of the team.

Leonhard really has had a good run - I know I wasn't that sad when Bills let him go. He's done well and I would root for him if he played for a different team.

Um Schoebel remember that guy? We got Marrio now plus an attacking 43 so whatevs

shoebel is retired and has been retiredfor a while already and even when he was here, he was alone as a rusher. Unless all the Kelsay enablers want to contend that Kelsy is or was ever anything approaching a pass rusher.

shoebel is retired and has been retiredfor a while already and even when he was here, he was alone as a rusher. Unless all the Kelsay enablers want to contend that Kelsy is or was ever anything approaching a pass rusher.

Obviously Schoebel is retired, my point was we had a pass rusher before, during and after Hargrove was here.

Wish him the best

Yep, 2 drug suspensions with the Bills. Total of 22 games over 2 years. 6 teams in 8 years. Run ins with cops. Suspended 8 more games for bounty hunting.

He sure is a funny guy and this is one funny thread!

Yep, 2 drug suspensions with the Bills. Total of 22 games over 2 years. 6 teams in 8 years. Run ins with cops. Suspended 8 more games for bounty hunting.

He sure is a funny guy and this is one funny thread!

LOLZ. Crime and stupidity are hilarious.

Like everybody, I hoped Hargrove would turn it around here, but I am not sweating the Bills' current position without the guy.