Learning Amazing New Things

I realize now how important it is to keep up with the Bills media. There are always new revelations coming out.

For example, I didn't know until now that Donald Jones is likely to be our backup QB this season. Here's an excerpt from Chris Brown:

"Bills head coach Chan Gailey said Monday that Donald Jones is the early leader in the battle for the number two quarterback role, but Jones has been shuttled around a lot thus far with respect to his alignments and assignments."

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/OTA-Report---Day-8/08128401-e45b-465b-b452-579fa9e739eb

I've also learned that I've really been under appreciating Kirk Morrison's resume. I wondered last year why he didn't get more playing time. Now I'm really, really curious after learning that he averaged 1000 tackles per season with the Raiders. Here's the Buffalo News Headline:

Morrison aims to show his true value

Linebacker averaged 1000 tackles a season with Oakland

You ain't kidding...

Sorry, wasn't trying to be a smart @$$... Forgot to hit "Attach this File"...

Saw that on facebook, hilarious.

Punctuation saves lives--as the old joke goes: Time to eat, Grandma.

I did that on purpose :doh:

Consider it a yes-and.

yeah i noticed that kirk morrison thing. i was thinking his body must look like a big ol bag of ground chuck after all those thousand tackle seasons

when journalistic media started putting things online you never saw spelling or other errors in the text. as their margins have shrunk to infinitesimal levels they have reduced their editing budget to zero and now you see errors like this all the time. ive often wondered with the bigger providers couldnt they at least have other writers proofread for each other? i guess not cuz the errors continue to be fairly common

You ain't kidding...

Sorry, wasn't trying to be a smart @$$... Forgot to hit "Attach this File"...

My wife is from the Philippines. She's college educated and an expert with an iPhone, etc. But, supposedly, her tribal ancestors - and not that long ago - were cannibals. I jokingly tell her that some day she'll get mad at me and throw me in a pot.

But I guess Rachel Ray's family doesn't need to look to her ancestors for evidence of cannibalism. I feel bad for that dog!

Edited by hondo in seattle

My wife is from the Philippines. She's college educated and an expert with an iPhone, etc. But, supposedly, her tribal ancestors - and not that long ago - were cannibals. I jokingly tell her that some day she'll get mad at me and throw me in a pot.

But I guess Rachel Ray's family doesn't need to look to her ancestors for evidence of cannibalism. I feel bad for that dog!

The dog looks so happy and un-suspecting... if only he knew what was coming...

yeah i noticed that kirk morrison thing. i was thinking his body must look like a big ol bag of ground chuck after all those thousand tackle seasons

when journalistic media started putting things online you never saw spelling or other errors in the text. as their margins have shrunk to infinitesimal levels they have reduced their editing budget to zero and now you see errors like this all the time. ive often wondered with the bigger providers couldnt they at least have other writers proofread for each other? i guess not cuz the errors continue to be fairly common

Proofreading is done electronically now. You just hit that little spell check button and it fixes everything!! :oops: