Django Unchained, Les Miserables, & Wreck-it Ralph

Here is more early looks at what we have to look forward to this Holiday Season.

Quentin Tarantino's latest, "Django Unchained". http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1954193945/

The film adaptation of the famous Broadway musical, "Les Miserables". http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi17146393/

Disney's animated video game tale, "Wreck-it Ralph". http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1283105305/

Been looking forward to Les Mis for a long time. I am just concerned that Jackman and Crowe have the musical chops for those parts. Jean Val Jean and Javert are two of the most demanding singing roles in a musical, especially Val Jean.

I was hoping Kirk Cameron would be playing the role of Jean Val Jean

Been looking forward to Les Mis for a long time. I am just concerned that Jackman and Crowe have the musical chops for those parts. Jean Val Jean and Javert are two of the most demanding singing roles in a musical, especially Val Jean.

I always wanted to play Javert, true story.

Hugh Jackman is a talent, he has the chops to play Valjean.

I was a bit skeptical about Russell Crowe. However, people have told me that he is a very good singer, so I look forward to seeing him as Javert. He definitely looks the part.

The real concern is Amanda Seyfried.

For real? Me too. Javert's Suicide is one of my favorite parts of that musical.

I was always partial to playing the Bishop too--small, but solid, role.

(I have no real singing and acting talent, but I can dream...)

Yes, for real. I used to have the cassette, and act one was as long as it took me to mow my parents backyard. I would sing along with my headphones in and--unbeknownst to be because I couldn't hear over the mower--the entire neighborhood could hear me.

I've got the Javert part in The Confrontation down to a science.

Yeah, I was into musicals in middle school/high school, wanna fight about it? :thumbsup:

Yes, for real. I used to have the cassette, and act one was as long as it took me to mow my parents backyard. I would sing along with my headphones in and--unbeknownst to be because I couldn't hear over the mower--the entire neighborhood could hear me.

I've got the Javert part in The Confrontation down to a science.

Yeah, I was into musicals in middle school/high school, wanna fight about it? :thumbsup:

Hell, I'm 23 and I'm still into it. Not necessarily musicals for me, but theatre in general.

Tough call for me on the movie. I have seen several times..also have the CD and entire download.Took the kids to see Les Mis in DC last year..and know I am being old but did not love the new staging. Both my kids loved it..so sure we will be going to the movie as well.

I'm surprised that this thread has drawn talk about just one movie.

I know there are lots of Tarantino fans here, and yet not a peep about "Django Unchained".

I also would think that with all the gamers out there, they would find "Wreck-it Ralph" to be a funny flick.