June 8 vs. Antigua & Barbuda 7 p.m. ET Raymond James Stadium

Tampa, Fla. ESPN, ESPN3

June 12 vs. Guatemala 10 p.m. ET Estadio Mateo Flores

Guatemala City, Guatemala Pay-per-view

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody cares what you're having for breakfast. We're talking soccer here.

Yeah [crickets] we're talking [crickets] soccer here [long pause, more crickets fading to awkward silence and scene of AJ painting his toenails in half drag]/

Yeah [crickets] we're talking [crickets] soccer here [long pause, more crickets fading to awkward silence and scene of AJ painting his toenails in half drag]/

:mellow:

Bet you can't guess which color!

Wow, this is amazing...I'm actually seeing SMART soccer...they're setting up their SOGs very nicely. Have only been watching since halftime, but I like what I see.

Bonehead Bocanegra out...in comes the GOOOOOCH!!

Unbelievable!!! Another goal as a result of smart passing within and/or around the box...nice!!!

Edited by ajzepp

5-1!!!

Beautiful cross from Donovan and finish by J.Jones...the Klinsi era is underway!!

I know Scotland isn't Brazil, but they're not supposed to be slouches either.

nice team effort by the USA.

The passing was great and that led to the many

scoring opportunities.

Not a fan of the new uniforms however.

It's amazing what happens when you THINK and PASS the ball. These guys aren't talented enough to make a solo run and score like Messi...they need to create opportunities as a team and that's what I saw tonight...very nice win.

Very good performance. Scotland really looked poor, especially in the second half. Bradley's goal was a beauty.

I don't think the Scots got off a single clean shot the entire 2nd half

Some great news. USA will host the 2016 Pan-American Cup featuring all 10 teams from South America and six best teams from North America. For now it's scheduled as a one-time only tournament but it will be hard not to continue it based on how much money both confederations will make from TV and tickets. According to previous rumors, ESPN has been pushing for a major tournament that involved the USMNT in between World Cup cycles.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/blog/post/2012/05/25/report-pan-american-cup-be-held-usa