Ancient Aliens

/dev/null

I'm watching it now. What a laugh. Hitler cooperated with aliens to repair a UFO that crashed in the Black Forest in 1936, that gave them a mercury-based antigravity system.

Hitler. Aliens. Anti-gravity. !@#$ing brilliant. :lol:

WWII. Harvard. Pre-DARPA. Pigeon-guided American anti-ship ordinance. Absolutely true.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right. Sleeping through one episode out of 41 is definitely enough to reach such definitive judgment about the show.

Ha ha. Actually I made my judgement about the series from one word of the title of the show. And its not the word ancient.

I'm watching it now. What a laugh. Hitler cooperated with aliens to repair a UFO that crashed in the Black Forest in 1936, that gave them a mercury-based antigravity system.

I dont remember this. Maybe I was sleepin already.

Hmmm. Well countered, but allow me to rebutt.

So let's say there are aliens who like to occasionally swoop by and observe us from a distance. For research purposes. Why is it that these aliens are perpetually careless enough to be spotted by a couple Bubbas in the sticks, but never 100 people in the suburbs? Or thousands in a city? (You'd have to assume they'd be more intrigued by our metropolises)

If 100 people witness something simultaneously and have similar stories about what happened, it would give serious pause to my skepticism. It's sorta like Bigfoot...EVERYBODY'S picture is blurry?

Another link About UFO cases that have (mostly) withstood skepticism.

...Of course, this is CRACKED, but there are plenty of materials about these 5 events out there.

Seriously? To me this guy is the guy they find to say the crazy **** that none of the other crazy guys will say. There are some smart dudes on this show, this guy does not strike me as one of them.

What about the NYU professor they brought out to refute the ancient alien theorists sporting a Mo? Lol

Another link About UFO cases that have (mostly) withstood skepticism.

...Of course, this is CRACKED, but there are plenty of materials about these 5 events out there.

And all five run afoul of the simple fact that people are idiots most of whom I wouldn't trust to describe what they had for breakfast, much less a UFO.

Sounds like a story from a Scientology bible.