Kyle Turley = Roids

Frez

Just heard on the cold pizza show that Kyle Turley's weight has gone from 309 to 240 in just two months. :D

I wonder how big the Roid problem is in the NFL?

185088[/snapback]

He's a real 'roid to Martz right now isn't he?

Wow...240 for an O-lineman.

Just heard on the cold pizza show that Kyle Turley's weight has gone from 309 to 240 in just two months. :D

I wonder how big the Roid problem is in the NFL?

185088[/snapback]

Turley was always a little undersized and had to work hard to maintain #300. Back surgery has stopped Turley from lifting at all, so the massive weight loss isn't necessarily a sign of drug use. ;)

Turley was always a little undersized and had to work hard to maintain #300. Back surgery has stopped Turley from lifting at all, so the massive weight loss isn't necessarily a sign of drug use. :D

185124[/snapback]

That being said my only question is was it "The Clear or The Cream"? ;)

Turley was always a little undersized and had to work hard to maintain #300. Back surgery has stopped Turley from lifting at all, so the massive weight loss isn't necessarily a sign of drug use. ;)

185124[/snapback]

70 pounds? :D

70 pounds? :D

185140[/snapback]

I doubt 309 was accurate, Turley was probably in the 290's.. It is a lot of weight but not highly unlikely. Bruce said his playing weight was 260-265, after retiring he lost 30-35 in 2-3 months and I'm sure he was more active than Turley has been.

this is all reports, none of know exactly what he weighed before, or now for that matter. Nor do we know just how long it took him to lose all the weight. Recall that Turley hasnt played since like mid last season, im sure not all of that weight came off in 2 months. The NFL seems to have a very strict drug policy(despite what Ricky WIlliams says)

this is all reports, none of know exactly what he weighed before, or now for that matter.  Nor do we know just how long it took him to lose all the weight.  Recall that Turley hasnt played since like mid last season, im sure not all of that weight came off in 2 months.  The NFL seems to have a very strict drug policy(despite what Ricky WIlliams says)

185186[/snapback]

David Boston don't use roids either. :D

Look at Turleys temper, it's called roid rage.

David Boston is a freak, thats like saying that Burt Reynolds never used a toupee.

http://phinfever.com/dolphins/captioned_DavidBoston.jpg = David Boston

http://www.digitalmetal.com/graphics/KyleTurley.jpg = Kyle Turley

one is a reciever, one is an offensive lineman but you'd never know the difference.

plus...boston got caught.