Amber Valletta's Feet

ajzepp

So anyone who knows me will tell you that I have developed a very healthy aversion to feet from working in the medical field over the last ten years. I can't even begin to tell you of the bad memories of pulling back sheets to take pedal pulses and to be met with some of the most horrid sights and smells you could imagine. So anyway, one of my friends thought this would be a fun joke to send to me, so since I had to suffer through it, I figure misery loves company and the rest of you guys can partake right along with me!! :devil:

Actually, the reason I'm sharing it is because the comments at the bottom of the page had me lmao. Apparently this is some sort of public foot perv site where they discuss the merits of celebrity toes. I was laughing and throwing up at the same time. Enjoy!

Amber Valletta's Toe Jam :sick:

There really isn't any reason to click on that link, is there?

I think maybe you should send this to Rex Ryan and his wife.

If you do click on it, just don't say I didn't warn you.

So anyway, one of my friends thought this would be a fun joke to send to me,

[/quote

Riiiiiiight. I got ya. "A friend" . Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more, say no more.

So anyone who knows me will tell you that I have developed a very healthy aversion to feet from working in the medical field over the last ten years. I can't even begin to tell you of the bad memories of pulling back sheets to take pedal pulses and to be met with some of the most horrid sights and smells you could imagine. So anyway, one of my friends thought this would be a fun joke to send to me, so since I had to suffer through it, I figure misery loves company and the rest of you guys can partake right along with me!! :devil:

Actually, the reason I'm sharing it is because the comments at the bottom of the page had me lmao. Apparently this is some sort of public foot perv site where they discuss the merits of celebrity toes. I was laughing and throwing up at the same time. Enjoy!

Amber Valletta's Toe Jam :sick:

:unsure: Dude?

What feet?

Not so much the feet, but the TOE. It's like some huge Fred Flintstone toe. The comments at the bottom of the page debate it's authenticity.