Marcel Dareus Highlights - 2011 !!

just watching those vids got me pumped for the season. i cant wait to seee what dareus does with all that help now and if merriman is full go 100 percent.............. bad things man bad things

The Beck play mentioned above was simply perfect. I also love the sack on Vick at 2:45. He pounced on him like he wanted to eat him. Re-watch this video and imagine these plays with pressure on the edges too. This could be a special line. You cant double all of them.

You know untill I watched that I never realized how fast Marcel is. He caught the running away Vick from BEHIND.

The Beck play mentioned above was simply perfect. I also love the sack on Vick at 2:45. He pounced on him like he wanted to eat him. Re-watch this video and imagine these plays with pressure on the edges too. This could be a special line. You cant double all of them.

The Vick Play was a very close 3rd for me!!!

Go Bills!!!

On paper man we should be in the top half in run D if everybody stays injury free for most of the year.

Everybody talking pass rush but in order to use the pass rush we gotta stop the run.

We make the playoffs if we can stop the run. At least better than they have the last 2 yrs..

Watch either these or Byrd's highlights to the audio from this video...(that was a mouthful).

youtube.com/watch?v=fKhTk0IynHM

That is the only top notch band that i haven't seen do the super bowl halftime show & that would be great to here it with our Bills in the big game !!!

This would have to be the last song before they came out for the second half of the game with the big explosions & all PERFECT !!

Do you think they will ever play it ???? :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: