John Murphy

Lou

he should have Joe Buscaglia (spelling?) as a co-host. He seems to be one of the most knowledgeable guys on GR

They should put Joe Buscaglia and Brad Riter or possibly Sal C. on weekdays from 10-12. Go with local programming most of the day.

he should have Joe Buscaglia (spelling?) as a co-host. He seems to be one of the most knowledgeable guys on GR

Why is it that former Bills players are not turning into hosts on local radio shows in Buffalo. I see a lot of that in Pittsburgh, but not in Buffalo. It also provides them with a good career path. I am assuming that most of the former bills players don't live in Buffalo post their Bills careers

I like Schopp for the most part except there are definitely times when you can tell he becomes bored with the topics and the callers. When you have a call in show, you get idiots that say stupid things but you just have to deal with some of course. John Murphy will add more credibility to the station than is already there.

I like Schopp for the most part except there are definitely times when you can tell he becomes bored with the topics and the callers. When you have a call in show, you get idiots that say stupid things but you just have to deal with some of course. John Murphy will add more credibility to the station than is already there.

Schopp & Bulldog are weak. You nailed it about Schopp. And Bulldog is painful to listen to as well. He struggles to form a thought and always ends a sentence with "I think", as if he's not even sure what he believes. Even worse he contradicts himself. Now that the Bills are on WGR and they are doing good things S&B, and even Sully, are at a total loss as to what to talk about. If they can't B word and whine they have nothing.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot