Has Another Team Improved More Than the Bills ?

Owen

Welcome to the board! Great first post, told a Steelers fan I know that the Bengals will win the North before the Steelers; Ravens will have competition, this year, too!

Thanks bro! After reading everybody else for 4+ months, I said heck join lol. Yea I think the Steelers are rebuilding, not quite Dolphins style, but they are an AGED team and they don't have the mastermind of turning over players like the evil hood. What's the over/under on how many games James Harrison is suspended lol. I really do think the Bengals win this division, look how they surprised us....(insert BS Stevie pass interference quote here), but they showed heart.

Good calls on the Bucs. The additions of not only Nix and Jackson, but also Wright as a CB, and an A+ rated draft. They will be much more competitive against the NFC South.

I agree wholeheartedly with the Steelers. I still can't belive they had Decastro fall to them. The Broncos comments have already been mentioned.

IMO a lot of teams improved.

Eagles got a lot better by subtraction then adding again with a great draft, but then again they always draft well.

The Niners VASTLY improved their team with the addition of Randy Moss, Mario Manningham, and make up a dangerous receiving core with Crabtree and Davis. Not to mention you have to worry about LaMichael James coming out of the backfield and Brandon Jacobs too and obviously they have that defense still and Frank Gore. SCARY team.

Bucs I also thought had a productive offseason with V Jax and adding Barron in the draft. Don't sleep on Schiano, he's a phenomenol coach.

Couldn't disagree more...Losing out on Meachem may be a blessing in disguise. I think it freed up money for Anderson. A #2 WR is important but at least there are guys on the roster who can attempt to fill that role. Anderson should be a major upgrade over Kelsay and Carringotn at DE.

I don't know if it's a guarantee that if they signed Meachem they wouldn't have signed Anderson but if they didn't there was always the draft to add another lineman

I am a Meachem fan and think he would hv been perfect for this offense

The one thing i will say is that the Bills have showed how to be patient in getting what you want and how hard work pays off! And by that i mean, they got guys in the draft they wanted by not making drastic trades, meaning they have all of next years picks as of now!!

I always find these blanket statements that the bills "got what they wanted" to be disingenuous. Even a honest guy like Buddy Nix won't come out and say yeh the guy we wanted at each selection was drafted 3 picks before us....... how do we know that Bills didn't want to grab Mark Barron rd.1 and Brian Quick Rd. 2 Osmeli Rd. 3 and Boykins round 4 etc.

As a fan I like the Bills draft and I'm sure mgmt likes the draft as well, but who is to say that they wouldn't of liked it more had the chips fallen another way.

I am no expert but I feel the Bills have done a great job improving and upgrading this club...

But what other teams have made better moves than the Bills?

All have improved or at least they think they have, but on paper the Bills seem to have done an outstanding job.

Bills do not stand alone however and I am sure other teams have done a better job than the Bills, but who are they in your opinion?

Offseason moves mean nothing until the season actually starts. What the Bills have done looks promising, but look at the Eagles last year, or the Giants and Packers' tendency to not make major offseason moves. I'm optimistic, but let's see what happens.

I am no expert but I feel the Bills have done a great job improving and upgrading this club...

But what other teams have made better moves than the Bills?

All have improved or at least they think they have, but on paper the Bills seem to have done an outstanding job.

Bills do not stand alone however and I am sure other teams have done a better job than the Bills, but who are they in your opinion?

I think the Steelers had a huge draft by filling holes on the OL with great talent in the 1st and 2nd round. Sometimes, your best moves are the moves that you don't make and there are probably some teams that did just that. The Steelers and Ravens probably had as good a deal as the Bills did.