Maybe Brad Smith was onto something

What does this post mean?...brad smith for the bills?...foxtrot maybe?...so lost....but I can't see link so maybe that tells it all...unlikely though via context...

He links to a story about 31-year old offensive lineman Jacob Bell deciding to retire just 5 weeks after signing for the veteran minimum with the Bengals.

Bell was quoted as mentioning Junior Seau and being concerned about his long-term health and measuring that against the additional $825,000 he would have made for playing one more season.

Of course the OP was so disjointed that for all we know he thinks it was Demetress Bell who retired due to concussions.

:)

What does this post mean?...brad smith for the bills?...foxtrot maybe?...so lost....but I can't see link so maybe that tells it all...unlikely though via context...

Some one named Bell retired from the Rams, claiming he was worryed about how the NFL was hurting his health.

More likly reason-

Earlier in his career, Bell was making $6 million a year with St. Louis but was slated to make $825,000 next season with the Bengals. He was also expected to be a backup after the team drafted guard Kevin Zeitler in the first round.

Perhaps YE OLE can try his hand at deciphering this dumpster fire of a post. YE feels that ShouldaPlayedFlutie is on to something here and OP probably meant Whiskey Tango Foxtrot as in "WTF" in regards to Brad BUTLER retiring on a whim to pursue a career in BIG BID'NESS. Robert Smith is another potential match here, but Butler being more recent and a former Bill just makes more sense. That said, it appears OP has been heavily into the sauce tonight.

possibly the worst thread start ever. Its a shame, because I think the OP really had a message or topic he/she wanted to discuss, It just got so F'ed up by what reeks of the effects of brown liquor that it, like the mysteries of the Titanic, may be lost forever..... Until James cameron digs it up to make 300 million dollars.

I'll never let go rose...

yes, i am turning in my man card for quoting Titanic.

7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby.

Step into my office.

Why

Cause you're F**k*n fired!

:bag: