(OT) What's wrong with this?

VABills

You know what I really find disturbing? Here we have WalMart employees using shrink wrap on a dead cat. If they were really good employees, they would know that on Aisle 6 in the food preservation department, right next to the Rubbermaid containers, is a FoodSaver along with the necessary accessories.

The fact of the matter is this: when using the FoodSaver, dead animals stay fresher for almost 8 entire months LONGER than when you wrap them in shrink wrap. The key is how well it eliminates all the oxygen, and seals the cat airtight.

These are not very resourceful WalMart employees.

185008[/snapback]

They could also have added a little tenderizer before pumping the air out. As the air is removed the tenderizer is forced into the carcass. A much more tender kitty.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

The next time I see a stray dog, I'll shoot it, and say that it was OK, because it's just a stray, and I'm saving the taxpayers money, and so I won't get bitten. Great logic all around. :D

The next time I see a stray dog, I'll shoot it, and say that it was OK, because it's just a stray, and I'm saving the taxpayers money, and so I won't get bitten. Great logic all around.  ;)

185131[/snapback]

You'll have to get a weapon first, and learn to use it.

To be honest I see you as a future Darwin Award winner.

"Guy tries to shoot stray dog, shoots self in process and is eaten by pack of wild dogs" :D

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

"Guy tries to shoot stray dog, shoots self in process and is eaten by pack of wild dogs"  :(

185133[/snapback]

I have the freakin expert rifle and pistol medals, qualled several times.

When you underestimate people, life can be dangerous... ;)

So look out dogs... after all, who needs stray dogs running around? :D

"Guy tries to shoot stray dog, shoots self in process and is eaten by pack of wild dogs"  :D

185133[/snapback]

"County coroner confirmed today that the remains were covered with cat piss."

I have the freakin expert rifle and pistol medals, qualled several times.

When you underestimate people, life can be dangerous...  ;)

So look out dogs... after all, who needs stray dogs running around?  :D

185142[/snapback]

If it were up to me, we wouldn't have any stray anything running around.

The next time I see a stray dog, I'll shoot it, and say that it was OK, because it's just a stray, and I'm saving the taxpayers money, and so I won't get bitten. Great logic all around.  ;)

185131[/snapback]

Go ahead. That's one down and a couple of million more to go.

Now, looking at it like a liberal: Now that same dog that you decided to let run free (because it makes you feel good about yourself) bites a three year old in the WalMart parking lot, right through the femoral artery. Kills the kid. Then you'll be up in arms because the government isn't doing enough to control stray domestic animals.

:D

Go ahead.  That's one down and a couple of million more to go.

Now, looking at it like a liberal:  Now that same dog that you decided to let run free (because it makes you feel good about yourself) bites a three year old in the WalMart parking lot, right through the femoral artery.  Kills the kid.  Then you'll be up in arms because the government isn't doing enough to control stray domestic animals.

:D

185241[/snapback]

I thought all your strays were rounded up and attached to sleds? Shouldn't you be concentrating on Big Brownies and Polar Bears?

I lose all respect for anyone who mentions the Darwin Awards in a glowing fashion.

185297[/snapback]

However will I get on with my life? Losing the respect of some guy on an internet message board. Oh, whoa is me. VA, you gonna be OK or should we get a professional on the horn for you to converse with? :D