Tavon Wilson should explain TJ Graham

Yeah, so versatile that his pre-draft grade projected him to be an UDFA. I've seen people talk about Graham as a potential 3rd rounder. Where did anyone project Wilson to go on the 2nd day?

I don't care what anyone writes, projects, reviews immediately after the pick, etc. What matters is how they perform on the field.

Ah, if you say so.

FWIW, the scouting profiles are written before the draft. My comment was written after reading the profiles because I don't claim to be an expert on either player nor judge which was the better pick. There was a rather obvious distinction though when I read them and I commented on it since this board is principally aimed at the discussion of football. I don't get a rash when I read Belichick's name either. ;)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, if you say so.

FWIW, the scouting profiles are written before the draft. My comment was written after reading the profiles because I don't claim to be an expert on either player nor judge which was the better pick. There was a rather obvious distinction though when I read them and I commented on it since this board is principally aimed at the discussion of football. I don't get a rash when I read Belichick's name either. ;)

I do say so. As for your last comment, I used Belichick because he made an even bigger reach. But you knew that.

1. You can't coach speed.
  2. With our #1 Glenn, Fitz will have more time to throw.
  3. TJ has speed and skills to get open and fly downfield.
  4. We could have a scary offense this year.

Sure I agree, but more to the point . . . I just love your avatar, man.