The Polian / Parcells draft board

nodnarb

Thought this was interesting - two of the best in the biz created their own board the other night. Not the complete pool, but interesting to see how theirs stacks up against some of the mocks. I had missed most of it.

http://www.patspulpit.com/2012/4/25/2973544/nfl-draft-2012-bill-polians-and-bill-parcells-draft-board

Edited by nodnarb

Interesting that they had Devon Still ranked as the second best overall NT/DE and he didn't get a sniff in the first round - I have to look into why that kid's stock dropped so far, could be a 2nd round steal on 3-4 defense or there may be a good reason folks are running away.

Edited by ColdBlueNorth

Keep in mind that Bill Parcell's draft board grades guys on talent and then has a red flag for various issues including character. The board that was posted did not show the red flags that, believe me, were on the board for various players that were on the ESPN show

Vontaze Burfict as a mid-second rounder? he's off the board for many teams.

Vontaze Burfict as a mid-second rounder? he's off the board for many teams.

apparently he had several examples of red flags - he had that one CB that is off several boards also. That's the one segment I saw, where he discussed the risk / reward of talented red flaggers.