Buddy addressed moving up, not likely

Buddy Nix addressed the rumors about the Bills wanting to move up for Kalil. That is very unlikely. He said they would probably move down, not up, if they move at all. That rumor was probably put out by the Vikings to try and get people to start bidding on their 3rd selection.

The way it sounds Buffalo will keep the 10th selection.

It is ALL gamesmanship. There are 32 poker-playing fools today, all bluffing, misleading and strategizing. I love it.

[/quote

================================================================================

The teams trying to trade down like the Vikings and Jags get these rumors started. They want other teams to make rediculous offers to move up to their spot. These rumors scare the other teams and they start calling Minnesota and Jacksonville to see what it would take to get their pick. The more teams they can get competing the more they will get them to give up.

I am wondering if the Bills apparent interest in Barron and Gilmore is a ploy to have someone jump ahead at 9. That would give them a better shot at getting the player they really want. The Panthers have similar needs as the Bills and have expressed interest in trading down.

I am wondering if the Bills apparent interest in Barron and Gilmore is a ploy to have someone jump ahead at 9. That would give them a better shot at getting the player they really want. The Panthers have similar needs as the Bills and have expressed interest in trading down.

**************************************************************************************************************

That's a possibility. If you listen to Buddy on this link: http://www.buffalobills.com/media-center/videos/Bills-Focus-Buddy-Nix-on-Pre-Draft-Trade-Rumors/cd7fe271-e9d3-4dce-ae0d-605825f5d245

You can squash the rumor of the Bills wanting to move up from 10. He says he doesn't know where that came from, the Bills didn't express that to anyone. He also went on to say he won't give up any of his picks because the Bills have so many holes to fill. After listening to Buddy I feel like there is a 99% chance they WILL NOT move up to get Kalil.