I want to know what your first thoughts will be, if...

Rubes

Barron, Kuechly, Kalil... Excited!

Gilmore, Floyd, LT other than Kalil... I'll remind myself, Buddy deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Tannehill... It will take a few drinks before I even consider Buddy deserves the benefit of the doubt.

A trade down into the middle of the first round... Excited!!!

1. Gilmore - Satisfied

2. Barron - A little puzzeled

3. Kuechly - Ecstatic

4. Floyd - Satisfied

5. any LT other than Kalil - If this happens at 10, depressed

6. a trade up for Kalil - Happy, as long as they didn't give up more than their second and first to do so

7. Tannehill - Excited but scared. Like screwing a really hot girl you just met without a condom. Could be awesome...but likely to end badly.

1. Gilmore: Eh. Okay. We'll need one for next year, we can probably stumble about this year w/o a highly picked one.

2. Barron: A little stunned. Think they must REALLY like this guy. But like a CB, we'll probably need a S next year. This year, would replace scott and be an injury replacement starter. Next year starter.

3. Kuechly: Nervously excited. An obvious first day starter. That's good, right?

4. Floyd: He DOES look good on the field, but WRs are all over the place. Statistically better to pick one up in 2nd round.

5. any LT other than Kalil: Glenn I'd be okay with, but a little disappointed.

6. a trade up for Kalil: Yikes! We need depth, and a lot of it. Don't want to lose a high 2nd.

7. Tannehill: NOOOOoooo!! Will need lots of Alcohol for this one. Too much of a gamble for me.

1. Gilmore: Damn, another little guy

2. Barron: Lil' Donte Part II

3. Kuechly: I like it...LB is never a bad thing

4. Floyd: Cool, fills a need and bombs away

5. any LT other than Kalil: Awesome, finally addressing LT

6. a trade up for Kalil: don't give up too much, but awesome, finally addressing LT

7. Tannehill: That sucks