Bullying Captured in Photo of JBoyst's Farm

ajzepp

Despite my better judgement i went back and looked again. I did not want to believe you'd post something like that here, and thought perhaps maybe you got hacked....now i get it. Man did you get me nervous!

I should add...viewing this on a mobile device doesnt allow you to see the text of the meme appear so prominently, so all i saw was the image

I know, right? It's ridiculous...

Edited by The Poojer

Despite my better judgement i went back and looked again. I did not want to believe you'd post something like that here, and thought perhaps maybe you got hacked....now i get it. Man did you get me nervous!

:devil:

I should add...viewing this on a mobile device doesnt allow you to see the text of the meme appear so prominently, so all i saw was the image

A lady friend of mine said the same thing. I sent it to her via text and she said when she saw it she almost drove off the road

<br />A lady friend of mine said the same thing. I sent it to her via text and she said when she saw it she almost drove off the road<br />
<br /><br /><br /> And don't be driving LanaK off the road! ;-)

Come on dude. Why? If you put that junk on your web show the FCC would be all over you.

Why would pigs be anti-pig?

<br /><br /><br /> And don't be driving LanaK off the road! ;-)

lol, I know, I gotta be more careful