Matt Light: RETIRED!!!!

link

Matt Light is a beast. He has consistently pwned our pass rush for over a decade. And now HE'S GONE!!! Bills fans, rejoice!! Good luck to Nate Solder. He's going to need it.

ehh actually Schobel consistently owned him. I believe no pass rusher had more sacks against Brady than Schobel. Other than that we really haven't had a pass rush for a decade. ;)

ehh actually Schobel consistently owned him. I believe no pass rusher had more sacks against Brady than Schobel. Other than that we really haven't had a pass rush for a decade. ;)

True, Schobel did get to Brady quite often, but Light is far better than Solder based on what I saw last year. Let's hope he has trouble adjusting to the other side. I see this as a major factor in turning the tide on the Pats* dominance.

Do you subscribe to Day Old News or Behind the Times? This happened, like, last month.

It's offical now. Nobody else mentioned it here.

Schobel used to destroy Light. I don't see what the hype is since Solder will probably develop into a good tackle.

Sorry. Between the Bills picking up Mario and Anderson and the Pats losing Light, I'm feeling pretty hyped up!!!!!