Lot 1/Parking question

billsburgh

I don't know for sure, but considering the interest in this game and the fact that it is a sellout, you may want to be there early.  There probably will be a line of people waiting to file in by 9am.

183395[/snapback]

Rich, are you going to the Buffalo Brew Pub on Saturday night? I saw that some people on Billszone were talking about going there on saturday night.

I know that the lot opens at 9:00, but how fast does it fill up? How early should I get there if I want to park in there? thanks for your help

Some games the O.P. Police have limited the waiting line (the shoulder of Big Tree Road) others games not.

I will tell you wjere not to park this game and that is the Muddle Lot next to Lot 1,

white house at the enterence, next to VIP/regional driveway. We are having a mettle down this week and they did not plow their lot (I did Monday) unless it freezes saturday night.... got 4 wheel drive!!!!!!

Rich, are you going to the Buffalo Brew Pub on Saturday night?  I saw that some people on Billszone were talking about going there on saturday night.

183396[/snapback]

I really don't know. It depends on the weather (flying up to Erie Pa; renting a car for the weekend) and on Psycho Ward 86 (if she feels up to travelling to meet fellow Bills fans the weekend that her Steelers are playing us). I hope so, as we've had some fun, her included, at the Brew Pub with fellow Zoners.

Some games the O.P. Police have limited the waiting line  (the shoulder of Big Tree Road) others games not.

I will tell you wjere not to park this game and that is the Muddle Lot next to Lot 1,

white house at the enterence, next to VIP/regional driveway. We are having a mettle down this week and they did not plow their lot (I did Monday) unless it freezes saturday night.... got 4 wheel drive!!!!!!

183397[/snapback]

Listen to the man! I parked in that lot one year a few years back. In the morning everything was fine because the ground was frozen. It thawed and after the game it was like driving through a corn field. Luckily my friend had a 4x4. ;)

Game day weather looks like 50 degrees and a chance of rain.

Listen to the man!  I parked in that lot one year a few years back. In the morning everything was fine because the ground was frozen. It thawed and after the game it was like driving through a corn field. Luckily my friend had a 4x4.  ;)

Game day weather looks like 50 degrees and a chance of rain.

183460[/snapback]

agree...i always park there, but almost didn't make it out after the cleveland game...can't imagine what it must be like now!

Some games the O.P. Police have limited the waiting line  (the shoulder of Big Tree Road) others games not.

183397[/snapback]

If you can't get in Lot 1, Hammers lot is equally close, it's between Drive 6 and Drive 2 on this map, south of the Corolla lot.