Revisiting Rocco

JinWPB

Slap me up side the head if you wish but I want to put Kurt Rocco out there as a QB the Bills need to bring into camp. I've watched a few of his AFL( arena league)games (New Orleans VooDoo)and he really reminds me alot of another Kurt( Barnstormer- Kurt Warner). He is the best Div #3 QB in like forever. At 6'5" he runs well, very mobile, throws well on the run , has a quick release, very accurate, completes like 70% passes,stand in there and takes the big hit to get the ball off.

Don't know if anyone else has followed him but I think we need to, he looks that good.Before everyone slaps, I saw Warner play arena ball live and Rocco looks just as good.

Consider yourself "Dinozzoed"

Really...after some of the -rap QB's the Bills have rolled thru here, did you even peek at Rocco to see who he is?

and maybe he won't turn into a NFL QB, but I think he is worth a training camp look.

Edited by JinWPB

Really...after some of the -rap QB's the Bills have rolled thru here, did you even peek at Rocco to see who he is?

and maybe he won't turn into a NFL QB, but I think he is worth a training camp look.

I don't know if it means anything - one key indicator that Warner had potential was that two NFL teams invited him to try out (Packers and Bears) prior to and during his AFL stint

Has Rocco had any similar interest (invitation to camp, invitation to try out)

Edited by Hopeful

I don't know if it means anything - one key indicator that Warner had potential was that two NFL teams invited him to try out (Packers and Bears) prior to and during his AFL stint

Has Rocco had any similar interest (invitation to camp, invitation to try out)

Brian Baldinger

NFL ,network analyst, made the point that Rocco looks ready, while covering an AFL game a few days back. I don't always agree with Baldy , but he made the same points about his ability and that some NFL club will probably be picking him up.

http://www.arenafootball.com/news/rocco’s-serious-approach-work-ethic-pace-voodoo

Edited by JinWPB