Classic Moments in Bills History

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just pulled up the Flutie vs. Jags '98, and enjoyed the quick view of the Jags DC Dick Jauron watching Buffalo march down the field and see Caughlin literally hopping mad... haha. I don't miss that guy, so glad our team has the polar opposite attitude now, away from the "it's hard to win in the nfl" crap...

How can we forget the classic Marshwn Lynch driving incident!

youtube.com/watch?v=mM5UqGkm0Wg

Your time is up. The only thing funny - the "Kevin Everett" video - was not supplied by you.

Bringing this up was a real A-hole thing for you to do.

The charges against McIntyre were dropped. It was mistaken identity by a possibly bigoted, possibly senile woman.

Having someone like you bring it back into the public eye without any regard for the truth is dumb punk crap.

You know how many people you just misled… but you don't care.

Do you?

You find that funny?

Where did you two clowns (you and the OP) come from?

You find that funny?

Are you 8 years old?

This whole topic is an idiot's convention.

I hope some of you grow up and for those of you who are grown up, shame on you.

The low-brow stupidity combined with the lack of maturity is really offensive.

Standards for humor do not go any lower than where you've all gone here.

Thank You San Jose for actually saying what I was thinking while reading most of this crap. I thought this was a Buffalo Bills FAN forum. Corey Mac never did a thing to that woman and didn't K. Everett literally almost get killed playing for us? WTF! :censored:

Your time is up. The only thing funny - the "Kevin Everett" video - was not supplied by you.

Hey BBB, thanks for sharing your useless opinion, but just for the sake of it, let's say you're right.

Let's go back to more stupid Mock Draft crap:

Here is my Mock Draft:

Round One: Riley Reiff - Solidifies the o-line for years to come

Round Two: Justin Blackmon - Apparently some NFL guys have a second round grade on him. I think he will fall to us in round two (or maybe trade up!)

Thoughts?

Thank You San Jose for actually saying what I was thinking while reading most of this crap. I thought this was a Buffalo Bills FAN forum. Corey Mac never did a thing to that woman and didn't K. Everett literally almost get killed playing for us? WTF! :censored:

This seems like an appropriate response from someone named "angryfan".

If you can't appreciate wierd moments in Bills history, then that is too bad.

As for the Kevin Everett thing, it was a crazy mistake on a news broadcast and not insulting Kevin Everett at all. Way to be overly sensitive.

Yes, Kevin Everett almost got killed. But he didn't. And that video is unbelievably funny. Even the anchor had a smirk.

If everybody just sat back and realized there's humor to be found in just about everything, this would be a much more well-adjusted and happier world.

Yes, Kevin Everett almost got killed. But he didn't. And that video is unbelievably funny. Even the anchor had a smirk.

If everybody just sat back and realized there's humor to be found in just about everything, this would be a much more well-adjusted and happier world.

Totally agree....

This seems like an appropriate response from someone named "angryfan".

If you can't appreciate wierd moments in Bills history, then that is too bad.

As for the Kevin Everett thing, it was a crazy mistake on a news broadcast and not insulting Kevin Everett at all. Way to be overly sensitive.

One of the funniest clips I have ever seen knowing the context.....

• 2 weeks later...