Classic Moments in Bills History

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

I wanted to start a thread to share all of our great memories of our favorite team. I'm sure we all have a memory that sticks out in our mind as being realy unique.

Here's one to start the conversation. Enjoy!

http://www.tcpalm.co...osure-case-por/

Bringing this up was a real A-hole thing for you to do.

The charges against McIntyre were dropped. It was mistaken identity by a possibly bigoted, possibly senile woman.

Having someone like you bring it back into the public eye without any regard for the truth is dumb punk crap.

You know how many people you just misled… but you don't care.

Do you think guys on the team bring this up to him every now and then????

Do you?

I think Crash Davis must have coached this kid.....

youtube.com/watch?v=Y73ReMWIACw

You find that funny?

Where did you two clowns (you and the OP) come from?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!1

Here's another one!!!

Enjoy!

youtube.com/watch?v=XNB1i2DQPJw

You find that funny?

Are you 8 years old?

This whole topic is an idiot's convention.

I hope some of you grow up and for those of you who are grown up, shame on you.

The low-brow stupidity combined with the lack of maturity is really offensive.

Standards for humor do not go any lower than where you've all gone here.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Nor have I. ALMOST makes you feel bad for him.

I then clicked on one of the side videos because I was thinking Did he really try on the gloves with rubber gloves on already. Somebody had mentioned the other day in regards to the Trayvon Martin thing that she believed that OJ did it, despite the gloves not fitting and I was like Didn't he have rubber gloves on??

Sure enough, he did when I watched it. How can a whole courtroom let Cochrane say he needs to put these Latex gloves on and buy into that the shrunken gloves didn't fit him!

I then clicked on one of the side videos because I was thinking Did he really try on the gloves with rubber gloves on already. Somebody had mentioned the other day in regards to the Trayvon Martin thing that she believed that OJ did it, despite the gloves not fitting and I was like Didn't he have rubber gloves on??

Sure enough, he did when I watched it. How can a whole courtroom let Cochrane say he needs to put these Latex gloves on and buy into that the shrunken gloves didn't fit him!

during sentencing? 2:16 mark.

This whole topic is an idiot's convention.

WELCOME TO THE IDIOTS CONVENTION!!!!

As for the San Jose Bills Fan, my response to you is the same as Bud Adams gave me when I went on a Bills trip to Tennessee

:thumbsup:

:nana:

Do you think guys on the team bring this up to him every now and then????

For sure he still gets razed about it from time to time. "Hey Corey, remember when you were falsely accused of showing your junk to a 59 year old lady. What really happened? Was she too young for you? You were holding out for the 80 year old next door?"

Went to see Daniel Tosh last night. Great show. He said something that strikes a chord with me as I read this thread:

"If you've ever uttered the phrase "there's absolutely nothing funny about [blank]" then I can not be your friend."

Edited by eball

I agree with what San Jose said, except this thread became well worth it for me when I saw that Kevin Everett video. I couldn't stop laughing at that - I wonder if the guy who loads the video up was trying to screw with the sportscaster?........And, then getting to hear the audio from the OJ Bronco chase was riveting.

It was totally insignificant, but Flutie's naked bootleg to win against the Jags was an awesome memory.

Also, check out Bruce's late hit in the comeback game. It's hilarious how Bruce reacted to the flag ( "WHAT!!?! Me?!" ). He hits Moon so hard and so late, you'd think Greg Williams was coaching him.

It was totally insignificant, but Flutie's naked bootleg to win against the Jags was an awesome memory.

Also, check out Bruce's late hit in the comeback game. It's hilarious how Bruce reacted to the flag ( "WHAT!!?! Me?!" ). He hits Moon so hard and so late, you'd think Greg Williams was coaching him.

Flutie's bootleg was sooooo great and it was not insignificant. That was part of a 5 game winning streak that took us from 0-3 to 5-3, and to the playoffs. One of the most fun seasons ever........I just have never forgotten the great feeling of adrenaline, etc. while I'm a Believer is playing on the PA while we were leaving the stadium.

Flutie's bootleg was sooooo great and it was not insignificant. That was part of a 5 game winning streak that took us from 0-3 to 5-3, and to the playoffs. One of the most fun seasons ever........I just have never forgotten the great feeling of adrenaline, etc. while I'm a Believer is playing on the PA while we were leaving the stadium.

Yeah, I guess it was significant! All I remember was the crowd going nuts after that play. I was in the end zone and it was "Canada Day." The drunk, rowdy Canadians were fighting with Bills fans left and right. They were all pulling for the Jags. After Flutie scored, a Canadian poured beer all over us, but we didn't care. I've never seen so much emotion to end a game. It was EPIC!!

Yeah, I guess it was significant! All I remember was the crowd going nuts after that play. I was in the end zone and it was "Canada Day." The drunk, rowdy Canadians were fighting with Bills fans left and right. They were all pulling for the Jags. After Flutie scored, a Canadian poured beer all over us, but we didn't care. I've never seen so much emotion to end a game. It was EPIC!!

It really was an all time great moment!

Sadly, I don't know of any other bills getting caught trying to rub one out.But, Smerlas blocking a field goal as time ran out against the Jets was fun. We won the division and the goal posts came down.

They carried some up to Ralphs box. The rest was paraded in the lot with plenty of cooperation from the police. That was a fun game.

indeed. that was the end of much suffering. other moment etched is jerry butler's last catch. unless i am remembering with rose colored synapses, i think he made a diving td grab against the dolphins and broke his leg when he landed.

indeed. that was the end of much suffering. other moment etched is jerry butler's last catch. unless i am remembering with rose colored synapses, i think he made a diving td grab against the dolphins and broke his leg when he landed.

I'm not sure if he was diving. My memory was of him going up for it. But, it was 26 years ago, so one of is is hazy! But, there is no doubt that it was an incredible catch, a broken leg and the end of his career all in one.