Charles Romes. Remember?

Hi guys!! As some of you may know, i have a football blog in France, quite well readen and one of the two or three serious football sites in France writing about what's going on in our leagues. For about 20 years all french football loving people think they know something for sure: the one and only frenchmen who ever started in the NFL has been Richard Tardits of the Cards and Patriots in the early 90ies. And then suddenly today i learn in fact the first frenchman who played in the NFL was a Bill: Charles Romes the CB of the 70ies and early 80ies who was born in Verdun France in 1954 (in a US Army base, from american parents, but well as all children born in France he's french!!) So now i dream to interview him for the blog!! Does anyone here know what he has become? how i could find him?

Let me check my little black book. I might have something.

Well, there is a nice piece of info.

How about the Bills' public relations department? They should have a line on the whereabouts of ex-Bills.

Nice to see your post, Olivier, and how about posting a link to your blog? Oops, few of us can read French, I suppose, but post it anyway. Merci!

elitefoot.blogspot.com