Annoying ass commercal - 877 Cash Now

/dev/null

That one isn't nearly as maddening as the Indian run loan company's commercial. 116% interest!!!! How is that legal?!?!

I looked into that a couple years ago. A $1500 loan was the miminum amount you could get. Of that $1500, you only got $1000, the other $500 was kept by them as a processing fee, but you still were paying back $1500 plus interest. No thank you.

I looked into that a couple years ago. A $1500 loan was the miminum amount you could get. Of that $1500, you only got $1000, the other $500 was kept by them as a processing fee, but you still were paying back $1500 plus interest. No thank you.

This is one of the most embarrassing parts of our federal government right now. All we hear about is how evil and bad the rich are...the bankers...the oil companies...the predatory mortgage companies who prey on the poor and middle class. Heaven forbid Bank of America adds a $5 service fee. We all rise up and cry and whine and B word and moan and the banks give in and we cheer and say "That's the power of a free market! Power to the people!"

And yet PayDay/Paycheck companies crush the struggling.

Apparently they're not worthy of federal scorn because they only affect the poor and not the middle class.

I absolutely despise these companies.