Any Bills fans in Colorado Springs?

_BiB_

I'll probably end up down there during at least one playoff game. Should the Bills persevere, where can I meet up with some Bills fans to live my twighlight zone moment?

I'll come anonymously. Just think it could be more fun than watching from the hotel room.

I'll probably end up down there during at least one playoff game. Should the Bills persevere, where can I meet up with some Bills fans to live my twighlight zone moment?

I'll come anonymously. Just think it could be more fun than watching from the hotel room.

182945[/snapback]

I thought Mr. Berg lives in Colorado Springs.

182945[/snapback]

Hrmph. :lol:

And then you can head over to Diamond Cabaret and Steak House where you literally can enjoy a five-star steak meal while a stripper works a pole in the middle of the restaurant.

183025[/snapback]

ARRGH ! Don't give him THAT idea.

I hope Jayden squirts in your face. :lol:

I thought Mr. Berg lives in Colorado Springs.

Actually I believe Mr Berg is up in Castle Rock, about 40mins. from the Springs.

And if there's no Bills' fans in Cheyenne Mt., somebody needs impeached.

Cya

Actually I believe Mr Berg is up in Castle Rock, about 40mins. from the Springs.

And if there's no Bills' fans in Cheyenne Mt., somebody needs impeached.

Cya

183124[/snapback]

I spend one weekend a month (sometimes a little more) at CMAS. Does that count? Technically, I am 32 miles from the Springs, but it could be closer or farther depending on where the reference is. It takes me about an hour to get to Peterson AFB. BiB can call or email and maybe we can meet up. But, my Wife is 32 weeks pregnant, so I'm not exactly the maker of my own schedule these days... :lol:

Berg

I spend one weekend a month (sometimes a little more) at CMAS.  Does that count?  Technically, I am 32 miles from the Springs, but it could be closer or farther depending on where the reference is.  It takes me about an hour to get to Peterson AFB.  BiB can call or email and maybe we can meet up.  But, my Wife is 32 weeks pregnant, so I'm not exactly the maker of my own schedule these days...  :lol:

Berg

183156[/snapback]

Another baby? Coolest! Congrats! :lol:

P.S. I always thought you were in California. :lol:

And then you can head over to Diamond Cabaret and Steak House where you literally can enjoy a five-star steak meal while a stripper works a pole in the middle of the restaurant.

183025[/snapback]

I'm not a crayon person. If I can't play with it, it doesn't exist.

Another baby? Coolest! Congrats!  :lol:

P.S. I always thought you were in California.  :lol:

183157[/snapback]

Thanks much. Not only another baby, but another girl. I'm going to need some gun lessons form AD, BiB, VABills and the like. :lol:

And I was in California until about 18 months ago, so you're not losing it, you're just a little behind. :lol: