Anybody Remember The Whammy Weinny?

JohninMinn.

I was able to find one on EBay last year and snapped it up. If you know what it is you're a serious Bills fan.

I don't quite know how a littly plastic hot dog with a marble in it became the noisemaker of choice for the Bills - it didn't have any Bills logos or references and wasn't even in team colors (when did the Bills ever wear green and yellow?). Really a very bizzare item, but a must for hard core fans. As I understand it they were recalled because the paint on them was lead based - maybe that's just a myth?

how about the "Bad Buffalo Blanket"

A white hand towel sized thing with tha

running Bills logo in red?

Anyone remember those

I still have it somewhere back at my moms place

I will have to look for it when i go back again

I was able to find one on EBay last year and snapped it up. If you know what it is you're a serious Bills fan.

I don't quite know how a littly plastic hot dog with a marble in it became the noisemaker of choice for the Bills - it didn't have any Bills logos or references and wasn't even in team colors (when did the Bills ever wear green and yellow?). Really a very bizzare item, but a must for hard core fans. As I understand it they were recalled because the paint on them was lead based - maybe that's just a myth?

182282[/snapback]

Thanks avenger I forgot those details. The collection is still with my mom and when I get back I'm gonna find that dangerous piece of plastic. How much did you pay BTW?