(OT) Finally got my XBOX for xmas.

PIZ

I finally got my XBOX!!! I am 31 years old, but hey, this thing is awesome. I play it with my kids and they are surprisingly good at it.

Since my last system was PS1, I was able to go out and buy alot of older games that were new to me.

I have:

Godzilla: Save the Earth

Top Spin

NCAA 2005 Football

Crimson Skies

Medal of Honor

Ghost Recon

Spiderman

Big Game Hunter

MX Unleashed

Red Dead Revolver

Any other top suggestions? I'm thinking of getting Rocky Legends and Star Wars Battlefront next.

Rocky and Star Wars are good suggestions. I have the Rocky game, but not the Star Wars. Not yet, that is.

Here's a few I really like:

Kabuki Warriors

Shrek

Simpsons Road Rage

Splinter Cell

Monopoly

Sports Games:

NCAA Football (THE BEST football game you can get!)

ESPN 2k5

Madden (05 is average; 02 and 04 are better)

The Splinter Cell games are the most badass I have ever played.  Call of Duty is excellent.  Halo 2 kicks ass.  Amped is an oldie but goodie

181921[/snapback]

I still haven't picked up Halo2. I'm waiting to find it cheaper on half.com or something like that. I want the collector's edition too. I'll wait a while. I waited to get the GTA double pack and only paid $25 for it.

I still haven't picked up Halo2.  I'm waiting to find it cheaper on half.com or something like that.  I want the collector's edition too.  I'll wait a while.  I waited to get the GTA double pack and only paid $25 for it.

181932[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm thinking about Halo 1 and 2. What is Grand Theft Auto? I take from the title that you steal cars and try to get away? And where could I find the double pack for $25?

Piz,

Check out GTA. Very good game. Adult oriented. Almost a RPG. Mission oriented but you can go anywhere inside the city on your own free will.

Star Wars...I rented it for a day and took it back. It's OK, but not great. If you like first person shooters it's OK.

Yeah, I'm thinking about Halo 1 and 2.  What is Grand Theft Auto?  I take from the title that you steal cars and try to get away?  And where could I find the double pack for $25?

181933[/snapback]

Here's a link to Target's site. They have it for $39.99, which I think is standard about now.

If you're like me and don't mind getting used games, here's a link to half.com's available copies. I've ordered games from there a few times and have never been dissatisfied.

Video Games cause this:  :o  :(  :w00t: They could very well be the downfall of our society.  Look at all the marginal fans they create. :w00t:

181964[/snapback]

I have quit smoking, I don't drink, I eat well and exercise. But, you aren't taking away my video games.