Anyone use Bills Extra Point Card???

Has anyone used this option to renew season tickets? It says in bold print that you will get back $200 if you use this card. In fine print there is a whole bunch of literature that I can seem to decipher. I just want to know if anyone has used this option and how did it work for you? I received the offer with my season ticket renewal paperwork. Any help would be appreciated!

Go Bills!

Edited by Beerball
Edited title for clarity.

The way I understand it (I don't have the paperwork in front of me, this is from memory) is that your miminum ticket purchase had to be $500 in order to qualify for the rebate. My payment plan is only about $300/month, so I would need to cut the number of months my payment plan is, in order to qualify, thus why I didn't do the deal.

Just wondering if there is some catch. I'd only ooen the card strictly for my season ticket renewal. Planned on opening it and putting $500 on it right away. Hoping for a $200 credit right away so that my tickets will end up being $200 cheaper. If thats the way it works, I'm all in. Just looking to see if anyone has used it to see if there is some kind of catch.

No catch, I did it. Paid for my seasons with the card, then paid the card balance in full. Saw immediate reward points credit worth $200. It's legit.

Just wondering, did you talk to your rep when opening the card? Or just did the online registration for it. It just seems like you open it but have no direction to this deal.

Eball...That $200 credit is applied to your statement so therefore when it's all said and done, your tickets are costing you $200 less? Sounds like a great deal to me. Someone from the Bills told me that the $200 can only be used for future NFL purchases. They may be misinformed. Talked to someone from credit card company and they told me that it is just a $200 credit applied to your statement. Just wanted a concrete answer.

I opened the account through online link, did not speak to anyone. Was pretty painless. And yes, you can apply the $200 to your statement balance -- once you've charged the tickets a 20,000 point balance will show up (within a week or so). You follow the "redeem points" link online and can choose a $200 statement credit.

In my case, I jumped the gun a bit and paid off the whole charge because I thought I had to do that first -- so I have a $200 credit against future purchases. But the card does get me a discount at the Bills Store so it will still work out.