A Lesson In Mario Mania for all of WNY

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I should add that I was right along for the ride and I was as non-productive as anyone as I was banging on the F5 key on the Mario thread waiting for the news that he'd signed.

:thumbsup:

A defensive end who can rip Brady's head clean off represents our frustrations. Who cares about touchdowns. or QB's. we can run if we want them. heck we got some points up last last year we can get more this year.

I just want us to instill real fear into the opposing offence. grrrr!

Your well-written article hit the nail on the head. The best part about the Mario signing for me was the fact that I heard about it from a friend in New Hampshire - a HUGE Pats* fan.

"Mario Williams signs with Bills"?????

He couldn't believe it. Okay, I couldn't believe it either. After a few back-and-forths on the SMS, his last text said it all:

"That's a hell of a defensive line".

I didn't bother responding. He knows what's coming this autumn.

"This Magic Moment" - Jay and the Americans

Your well-written article hit the nail on the head. The best part about the Mario signing for me was the fact that I heard about it from a friend in New Hampshire - a HUGE Pats* fan.

"Mario Williams signs with Bills"?????

He couldn't believe it. Okay, I couldn't believe it either. After a few back-and-forths on the SMS, his last text said it all:

"That's a hell of a defensive line".

I didn't bother responding. He knows what's coming this autumn.

"This Magic Moment" - Jay and the Americans

I got a text from a friend in California - it was a national event for sure!