Does this kid look like a Mormon to you?

I guess none of you guys give a crap about this non-Mormon kid.

Looks Canadian to me.

And if I'm smuggling a bomb on to a plane, a kid's wheelchair is the first method I'm trying. For once, I'm on TSA's side on this.

Looks Canadian to me.

And if I'm smuggling a bomb on to a plane, a kid's wheelchair is the first method I'm trying. For once, I'm on TSA's side on this.

If it was a Mormon kid I suppose you would have a point but he sure doesn't look Mormon. Plus the fact that the agent didn't touch the wheelchair while he was molesting this kid.

The Canadian thing is probably just because he is 3 years old an had a dumbfounded look on his face. This face can be seen on Canadians of all ages.

If it was a Mormon kid I suppose you would have a point but he sure doesn't look Mormon. Plus the fact that the agent didn't touch the wheelchair while he was molesting this kid.

The Canadian thing is probably just because he is 3 years old an had a dumbfounded look on his face. This face can be seen on Canadians of all ages.

Did it ever occur to you that TSA might be looking for something other than weapons/bombs? How 'bout drugs? I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time some douche bag used his kid as a mule to smuggle something illegal onto an airplane. I'm a father of three and I wouldn't have a problem with my kids being searched. Hell, it happens EVERY time I go to Israel.

Did it ever occur to you that TSA might be looking for something other than weapons/bombs? How 'bout drugs? I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time some douche bag used his kid as a mule to smuggle something illegal onto an airplane. I'm a father of three and I wouldn't have a problem with my kids being searched. Hell, it happens EVERY time I go to Israel.

Why would you want to go to the ancestrial home of the Hebrew people? But I agree with you about all those Jewish people who use women, children and dimwits to strap explosives around their bodies and kill random Arabs & Muslims. It's a rather distasteful practice.

I agree. My problem is, you make it as if I love terrorism. I don't. I hate violence. PERIOD. Thanks for painting me with that same brush, though. Man, what do I have to do to be recognized as an American by some of you? Bleach my skin white and get all rah rah about killing off some towelheads in their own countries? I don't like the violence on either side.

You think I don't know that there are a lot of bad Muslims out there? Two wrongs don't make a right. What, just because some evil doing Muslims use their kids to do all types of heinous crap means I can't call parents that use their kids as mules, douche bags?

As for your first question, my parents were born there, what does that tell you?

That they can't be President of the U.S.

Lol!

But seriously, I shouldn't have answered that question anyways. Who the hell is he to be asking me why I would be going anywhere on this planet? What gives him that right? He should mind his own business.

I agree. My problem is, you make it as if I love terrorism. I don't. I hate violence. PERIOD. Thanks for painting me with that same brush, though. Man, what do I have to do to be recognized as an American by some of you? Bleach my skin white and get all rah rah about killing off some towelheads in their own countries? I don't like the violence on either side.

You think I don't know that there are a lot of bad Muslims out there? Two wrongs don't make a right. What, just because some evil doing Muslims use their kids to do all types of heinous crap means I can't call parents that use their kids as mules, douche bags?

As for your first question, my parents were born there, what does that tell you?

How am I the one that makes you love terrorism? Furthermore, how am I painting you with any kind of a brush? "Towelheads" is not a term we normally use here, you might want to be a little more sensitive to the Arabs of this world. You Jews like to stir the pot, don't you? So, you came here from Israel and are now a citizen?

How am I the one that makes you love terrorism? Furthermore, how am I painting you with any kind of a brush? "Towelheads" is not a term we normally use here, you might want to be a little more sensitive to the Arabs of this world. You Jews like to stir the pot, don't you? So, you came here from Israel and are now a citizen?

Yeah, the proper PPP term is "sand !@#$s".

You're going to insult both blacks and arabs at the same time? You must be some kind of elitist, Zionist 1%er.

You're an idiot.

Not because I'm at all taking you seriously. It's because you're really bad at this trolling thing. Talk to crayonz.

I think Mormons ought to put themselves in the other guys shoes. They want to push Israel into the sea, but how would they feel if the jews wanted to push Salt Lake City into Great Salt Lake?

How's it feel living in Fantasy Island? Ain't nobody pushing nobody, nowhere. The only ppl getting pushed anywhere are the "Mormons".