• Chris Rainey RBC Florida
    • Mike Martin DT43 Michigan
    • James-Michael Johnson SILB Nevada
    • Shaun Prater CB Iowa
    • Ladarius Green TE Louisiana-Lafayette

RD1-Jonathan Martin, LT

RD2-Alshon Jeffery, WR

RD3-Ronnell Lewis, OLB

You now have your basic needs covered...or do you? What about depth at CB? another S? are you okay with your linebacking corps? Your 1 man band at TE? What if Wood goes out again? Should you grab your #3 QB?

You're on the clock.

Astro

Edited by Astrobot

UGH! I REALLY hate that Lewis Pick...I just wonder if some Folks around here understand we're a 4-3 Defense now? And what it takes to be an OLB in a 4-3...

Anyway...It only let me vote once and I took Osweiler...I would love to see what Chan can do with that Kid over the next few years...And in the 4th I think he brings nice value...If I had a 2nd Pick it would be the CB Norman...I would have preferred to have a DE by now...But Y'all ruined it by not taking Jones in the 3rd... :nana:

After watching every one of his college games, I picked Osweiller as one. I think he has a chance at being good, not that I think he is going to be good. I highly doubt he is going to be available in round four though, even though the NFL told him a few months ago to expect to be picked between 3-5.

The problem with picking a QB anywhere above round 6 is we probably cannot develop him on the PS, so we would lose a valuable roster spot. Fitz is the starter, Pigpen is the back-up whether you like him or not (because Chan does regardless of how he looked last year) and Brad Smith is #3. Smith is making the team, so if we take an Osweiller or other QB we lose a DL, WR, LB or DB back-up we may like for potential or ST.

UGH! I REALLY hate that Lewis Pick...I just wonder if some Folks around here understand we're a 4-3 Defense now? And what it takes to be an OLB in a 4-3...

Anyway...It only let me vote once and I took Osweiler...I would love to see what Chan can do with that Kid over the next few years...And in the 4th I think he brings nice value...If I had a 2nd Pick it would be the CB Norman...I would have preferred to have a DE by now...But Y'all ruined it by not taking Jones in the 3rd... :nana:

You can delete your vote and it will let you vote for multiple players now.

Norman is a good CB that attracted a lot of attention Senior Bowl week, as he's from Coastal Carolina. Here are the notes on him:

---size, fluid, good hands

---unknown small school corner

---wore a Pitt helmet the first day b/c his got lost in the mail

---By the end of the week, he was being talked about by every scout and tweeted about by every media member.

---Norman is a plus run defender

---superb ballhawk.

---prefers to play the quarterback's eyes before he plays his man. Sounds like a perfect zone defender to me.

---Defensive Game Ball--Josh Norman

---made a number of plays on the ball that drew oos and ahhs

We did take a DE by now. His first name is Mario :nana:

The best college football player on that list is Tank. He played one of the best games that I've ever seen a LB play in the Rose Bowl 2 years ago. Kept TCU in the game and made the play of the game by tipping the 2 point conversion and cementing the game. I think he'll be a good pro but my choice is Rueben Randall. Ultra talented, long and fast but he had the worst college QBs that anyone could ask for. With the right coaching and system, the sky is the limit for him.

The best college football player on that list is Tank. He played one of the best games that I've ever seen a LB play in the Rose Bowl 2 years ago. Kept TCU in the game and made the play of the game by tipping the 2 point conversion and cementing the game. I think he'll be a good pro but my choice is Rueben Randall. Ultra talented, long and fast but he had the worst college QBs that anyone could ask for. With the right coaching and system, the sky is the limit for him.

good call on both. not sure if Tank should have returned for his senior year. we had him in 3rd round in a number of mocks.

my choice is Rueben Randall. Ultra talented, long and fast but he had the worst college QBs that anyone could ask for. With the right coaching and system, the sky is the limit for him.

Problem is in this Mock we already have Jeffery, and if Easley comes back healthy there is more than enough Depth at WR...Stevie, Jeffery, Nelson, Jones, Easley, Clowney, Martin, Roosevelt, Aiken, and they still may try to bring back Hagan who played pretty well down the stretch...That's not including QB/WR Brad Smith...And the fact that The Bills will likely use Spiller a lot more in the Passing Game...Just can't see The Bills Drafting 2 WR's in the first 4 Rounds... B-)

Problem is in this Mock we already have Jeffery, and if Easley comes back healthy there is more than enough Depth at WR...Stevie, Jeffery, Nelson, Jones, Easley, Clowney, Martin, Roosevelt, Aiken, and they still may try to bring back Hagan who played pretty well down the stretch...That's not including QB/WR Brad Smith...And the fact that The Bills will likely use Spiller a lot more in the Passing Game...Just can't see The Bills Drafting 2 WR's in the first 4 Rounds... B-)

Agree. I'm lowering our positional need at WR to P4 for the next DraftTek mock. Check back around 7pm for a new mock reflecting the Manning signing, Matt Flynn to the Seahawks (This move effectively takes Seattle out of the QB hunt in regards to the 2012 NFL Draft), and effects of Miami pursuing Alex Smith on an early Ryan Tannehill and Brandon Weedon pick.