Over/Under Chan Gaileys Beard

Over/under Chans Beard  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How long Does Chan keep the Beard?

• He keeps it during the season with an option to opt out?
    • He gets rid of it before the season starts...?
    • Just longest Enough to get in on Fitz Fear the Beard money?

With the beard he looks like an Intense Hall of Fame Coach...

Without the beard he looks like someone that wears sneakers,dress socks, and checker shorts in public!

How long does he keep the beard?

He keeps it during the season with an option to opt out?

He gets rid of it before the season starts...?

Personally I hope it keeps it...

With the beard he looks like an Intense Hall of Fame Coach...

Without the beard he looks like someone that wears sneakers,dress socks, and checker shorts in public!

How long does he keep the beard?

He keeps it during the season with an option to opt out?

He gets rid of it before the season starts...?

Personally I hope it keeps it...

You owe me a new laptop.

I'm still trying configure out that outfit that Buddy was wearing - he looked like a beer vendor, or someone who was at the stadium changing out the CO2 canisters for the soda machine and happened to wander into a PC. I half expected him to whip a bag of peanuts at each reporter who asked a question. "You Got One!"

Edited by stevewin

You owe me a new laptop.

LOL

Stevie Needs to give them some swag lessons...

I'm still trying configure out that outfit that Buddy was wearing - he looked like a beer vendor, or someone who was at the stadium changing out the CO2 canisters for the soda machine and happened to wander into a PC. I half expected him to whip a bag of peanuts at each reporter who asked a question. "You Got One!"

Right!...lol...

i found that ensemble puzzling as well. when he first paraded out, i thought he was a random traffic attendant there to announce a new set of parking rules.

LMFAO!!!