• Janoris Jenkins CB
    • Michael Brockers DT
    • Nick Perry OLB
    • Dont'a Hightower ILB/OLB
    • Devon Still DT
    • Zach Brown OLB
    • Mohamed Sanu WR
    • Andre Branch DE

I am using DraftTek's Mock Draft, which factored in all signings up through today's blockbuster! Here's who the computer picked for each team, based on that team analyst's Positional Needs:

1-Luck

2-RG3

3-Matt Kalil

4-Trent Richardson

5-Morris Claiborne

6-Justin Blackmon

7-Riley Reiff

8-Michael Floyd

9-Fletcher Cox

10-???? Who do you like for the Bills? MULTIPLE CHOICES ALLOWED.

If you don't see a player, he's probably a RB, or still available in RD2!

Highest vote by tomorrow 6pm EST wins, and we go to RD2#42.

You're on the Clock.

Seeing as there is no real LT on the team right now I'd be extremely happy with Martin from Stanford but if we don't go tackle I'd love to see Floyd in a Bills jersey!!!!

Floyd was picked by the Dolfags. Because their positional needs are so similar to ours, and pick above us all during the draft, we will hate the Dolfags even more after April 26-28.

Our Lt Board actually has Adams over Martin on the Value Board, but I like Martin for us. Would be happy with either, actually. Adams has the baggage from the Ohio State stuff but also the pancake blocks.

Floyd was picked by the Dolfags. Because their positional needs are so similar to ours, and pick above us all during the draft, we will hate the Dolfags even more after April 26-28.

Our Lt Board actually has Adams over Martin on the Value Board, but I like Martin for us. Would be happy with either, actually. Adams has the baggage from the Ohio State stuff but also the pancake blocks.

I am fine with Martin, but I am also thinking even more about Hightower. He (in my unprofessional opinion) would be an immediate impact player. AND, we could probably trade down a couple of spots and still get him.

Astro, with Hightower and MW, the Bills would become a team that is hard to run or throw against. Can you imagine a healthy KW, Dareus, and a blitzing Hightower coming up the middle? With MW on the outside?

Also, let me take this opportunity to thank you for all of your very hard work wrt the draft. Seriously, you do a great job, and I for one am greatly appreciative Bro. :thumbsup:

I am fine with Martin, but I am also thinking even more about Hightower. He (in my unprofessional opinion) would be an immediate impact player. AND, we could probably trade down a couple of spots and still get him.

Astro, with Hightower and MW, the Bills would become a team that is hard to run or throw against. Can you imagine a healthy KW, Dareus, and a blitzing Hightower coming up the middle? With MW on the outside?

Also, let me take this opportunity to thank you for all of your very hard work wrt the draft. Seriously, you do a great job, and I for one am greatly appreciative Bro. :thumbsup:

Thanks.

LOVE the idea of trading down and snaring Hightower. It's not Buddy's style; he'd say if you want him, take him there at #10. But I love the idea of using Sheppard-Barnett-Hightower interchangeably (and still draft a RD2 speedbacker guy like Ronnell Lewis or Vinny Curry or Lavonte David or Bruce Irvin)

Thanks.

LOVE the idea of trading down and snaring Hightower. It's not Buddy's style; he'd say if you want him, take him there at #10. But I love the idea of using Sheppard-Barnett-Hightower interchangeably (and still draft a RD2 speedbacker guy like Ronnell Lewis or Vinny Curry or Lavonte David or Bruce Irvin)

I hear ya! But ya know, spending 100 million dollars isn't RW's style either until now lol. It looks like we are finally building a football team. Imo, a brutal LB such as Hightower could really play to our home field advantage. This winter was oh so mild, but we still play in the elements.

This really is a lot of fun right now, no? :beer:

bump on a day when new thread diarhhea is running rampant.

Thanks, Labatt. I will drink you in a minute! :beer:

Would people prefer Kuechly (listed on several draft sites as the ~7th best player) or Hightower? I am warming up to this idea, although Martin at OT fixes a problem in a draft that has several speedy LB's in RD2 (spoiler alert?)

Thanks, Labatt. I will drink you in a minute! :beer:

Would people prefer Kuechly (listed on several draft sites as the ~7th best player) or Hightower? I am warming up to this idea, although Martin at OT fixes a problem in a draft that has several speedy LB's in RD2 (spoiler alert?)

Where is it projected for Hightower to go? I like the trade down scenario and take some chances on a wr? What is the status on bell?

The Bills have to come out of this draft with a potential starting LT. Whether it is Reiff, Martin, Adams or whomever the void at LT is too much of a vulnerability for the offense. Even if the Bills get Bell back, which I doubt, there is a lack of depth that puts the unit in a very precarious position.

There are plenty of quality LBs that can be had in the second or third round. You can even get decent LBs in the secondary free agent makret. That plentiful supply does not apply to the OT position. Harrison might make a good swing tackle but I don't see him as an anchor LT.

Seeing as there is no real LT on the team right now I'd be extremely happy with Martin from Stanford but if we don't go tackle I'd love to see Floyd in a Bills jersey!!!!

Yeah this is the plan.

By signing Mario, we're basically assured to worst case, get a likely blue chip LT.

:w00t:

The Bills have to come out of this draft with a potential starting LT. Whether it is Reiff, Martin, Adams or whomever the void at LT is too much of a vulnerability for the offense. Even if the Bills get Bell back, which I doubt, there is a lack of depth that puts the unit in a very precarious position.

There are plenty of quality LBs that can be had in the second or third round. You can even get decent LBs in the secondary free agent makret. That plentiful supply does not apply to the OT position. Harrison might make a good swing tackle but I don't see him as an anchor LT.

agree. There is nothing left in the tackle market that has more upside than Jonathan Martin. However, Martin may be seen as less value than Floyd. We have Floyd as the 12th best player in the draft and Martin at 25.

Martin or Hightower. Although I think 10 is a little high for Hightower. I am not a fan of taking a WR in the 1st. I don't think the position is worthy of a 1st round pick unless of course he's a generational talent like Calvin Johnson.

I've been sayin' DeCastro for about a month now - just not sold on J. Martin @ #10.

Obviously Riley Reiff falling to us @ #10 would change my pick in a heartbeat - any 6'6" 300+ lb. Iowa Hawkeye offensive lineman that can outrun the cops for 20 minutes on foot is my choice to protect Fitz's blind side!

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to be undefeated...I expect to win every game." - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

Edited by The Senator

agree. There is nothing left in the tackle market that has more upside than Jonathan Martin. However, Martin may be seen as less value than Floyd. We have Floyd as the 12th best player in the draft and Martin at 25.

Whose we? What board is that on, I'm actually curious thats all. I personally think were in a tough spot at 10 and would be really happy with trading down and maybe picking up an extra 3rd. That way we don't have to reach for any of our guys. I don't see floyd being taken that high but of all the positions besides qb, wide receivers have the biggest tendencies to be taken way earlier then expected (see ted ginn/darius heyward bay)

If we can't trade down and Reiff is there, I take him. If reiff isn't there then I would take a long hard look at floyd, and I think that would be my pick. My preference is certainly to trade down though. I think Kuechly is very counterproductive. Also in the draftek mock he has tannehill going in the second, He probably won't get passed 6.