[closed]Who will wear #90 this year?

a) I think that people who are comparing Bruce Smith with Mario Williams are out of their minds. Smith was the best pass rusher in NFL history. Mario Williams is not even the best pass rusher in the NFL today.

b) Chris Kelsay has been with the Bills for 9 years. He should not have to give up his number to a newcomer.

JMO

I may have missed it but I haven't seen a comparison of Williams to Bruce.

I was actually kind of proud that people were able to keep this in perspective by not making that comparison.

Guess I missed those posts

I may have missed it but I haven't seen a comparison of Williams to Bruce.

I was actually kind of proud that people were able to keep this in perspective by not making that comparison.

Guess I missed those posts

Perhaps I just assumed that is what they were implying when they suggested that Williams be given Smith's number. If you're not saying that he's the next Bruce Smith then why offer him #78?

PS- WGR reports that he will sign with the Bills.

Edited by vincec

Perhaps I just assumed that is what they were implying when they suggested that Williams be given Smith's number. If you're not saying that he's the next Bruce Smith then why offer him #78?

PS- WGR reports that he will sign with the Bills.

Gotcha.

I knew they were talking about his number but I didn't pick up on the further implication.

You're right.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.