Say it ain't so Joe...

Joe Biden speaks at fund-raiser hosted by Senator John Kerry.

The 87 guests paid a minimum of $10,000 per couple to dine on char-grilled, grass-fed New York strip steaks and white truffle mashed potatoes beneath a tent basked in soft pink lighting.

"These guys (Repubs) don't have a sense of the average folks out there," he said. "They don't know what it means to be middle class."

The amazing thing is, I don't think most of these limousine liberals have any concept of their laughable hypocrisy. Next I suppose they'll all take private jets to Europe for a conference on the enviornment.

On a side note, I was mildly amused to hear a couple of the party-line left wingers at work commiserate over their level of disappointment in the Obama Administration. Apparently they actually believed he was going to be 'different'. Of course, they stated they were voting for him again regardless. Oh well.

Joe Biden speaks at fund-raiser hosted by Senator John Kerry.

The 87 guests paid a minimum of $10,000 per couple to dine on char-grilled, grass-fed New York strip steaks and white truffle mashed potatoes beneath a tent basked in soft pink lighting.

"These guys (Repubs) don't have a sense of the average folks out there," he said. "They don't know what it means to be middle class."

They ate MEAT!!!!!!

Where the hell was PETA!!!!!