Democrats Election year strategy

Is it total coverage, or just partial moron? 3rding putting a band aid on your bruised ego doesn't make you all better, but you are "covered"

Isn't Tom wonderful!

Sure, I hope it's as good for you as it was for Conner.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it total coverage, or just partial moron? 3rding putting a band aid on your bruised ego doesn't make you all better, but you are "covered"

Isn't Tom wonderful!

It's kind of gross to have to watch him tongue DC's nuts in his posts...

It's kind of gross to have to watch him tongue DC's nuts in his posts...

I'd think that seeing your twin doing what you wanted to do beyond your wildest dreams would be a turn on for you. That's ok, I'm not for swabbing your twin to prove that you guys are relatives. Nice family.

I'd think that seeing your twin doing what you wanted to do beyond your wildest dreams would be a turn on for you. That's ok, I'm not for swabbing your twin to prove that you guys are relatives. Nice family.

Well, you're not my twin, and I have no wish to tongue DC's nutsack. But each to their own I guess.

Yeah...thanks for making my point for me. :lol:

Having a discussion with you is the conversational equivalent of a Jackson Pollock painting.