How Long Before Obama And Holder Sue Arizona Again?

Not that anyone gives a ****, but I'm ummm, actually at a loss of words, just really disappointed in the cold hearted nature that people display. And it's not just Jim and LA who have these utterly detached and insensitive POV's towards illegal immigrants but I know there are at least 4 or 5 other of you here on this board that feel the same way. Im a tell you this right now, you're on the wrong side. I don't how one can quantify or make that judgement, but I just know it to be true. The best way I can describe it is as an extremely narrow-minded view.

The vast majority of these people come here looking for a better life, so desperate to get out of the **** holes where they live that they will sacrifice their lives in order to have an opportunity of the American dream, only to be greeted by a bunch of bigoted !@#$s at the border with guns ready to blow their heads off.

Please, just like you attack liberals with their strawmans,

"Destroying my property" Whata crock of ****! or "drug smugglers" pffff Those are cases that are few and far between.

Well said!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You came across as defending him. Kudos

Oh hell no. Go back and look. I chimed in when you asked what he thought about Mexicans and I posted what I've seen and heard about people from "south of the border". Simply they are hard working and some of them are just whacked and violent. I also mentioned I'm not sure what my point was it's just an observation. I actually have a story of one guy who was both. He worked with me at a great restaurant in Beverly Hills. Quiet, hard worker with a great smile. Son of a B word killed his wife and kids and while in jail killed himself by slitting his own throat. He was not Mexican I think he was either from Guatemala or El Salvador. Once again, what's my point? Not sure there is one. I've just been posting my personal observations.

Anyway I'm heading out for dinner to spend more than most of you make in a week. Bwahahahaha! !@#$ y'all. biggrin.gif

Ok, why the hell are the emoticons not working for me??

Edited by Chef Jim

Oh hell no. Go back and look. I chimed in when you asked what he thought about Mexicans and I posted what I've seen and heard about people from "south of the border". Simply they are hard working and some of them are just whacked and violent. I also mentioned I'm not sure what my point was it's just an observation. I actually have a story of one guy who was both. He worked with me at a great restaurant in Beverly Hills. Quiet, hard worker with a great smile. Son of a B word killed his wife and kids and while in jail killed himself by slitting his own throat. He was not Mexican I think he was either from Guatemala or El Salvador. Once again, what's my point? Not sure there is one. I've just been posting my personal observations.

Anyway I'm heading out for dinner to spend more than most of you make in a week. Bwahahahaha! !@#$ y'all. biggrin.gif

Way to represent the 1%

The cool part here is we now know Jim (not Chef Jim) is racist. No debate, he simply is. He had a chance to change what he said, but JIA chose not to...

Edited by Booster4324

This could be said about most Americans.

Way to represent the 1%

The cool part here is we now know Jim (not Chef Jim) is racist. No debate, he simply is. He had a chance to change what he said, but JIA chose not to...

Or they just haven't been on the boards in the past hour or so and haven't had the chance to respond. I usually don't have this much time to spend on here debating. My family is away in Phoenix today.

But I think the most disturbing part about this is the dehumanizing statements made as to why it's OK to shoot them in the head on sight.

This could be said about most Americans.

Or they just haven't been on the boards in the past hour or so and haven't had the chance to respond. I usually don't have this much time to spend on here debating. My family is away in Phoenix today.

But I think the most disturbing part about this is the dehumanizing statements made as to why it's OK to shoot them in the head on sight.

He had a chance to reply and did. He did not back down.

Edit - Seems Turdling wants to support him.

Edited by Booster4324

Learn to read. For the slow: I... want... Mexicans... shot... in... the... head...

Actually, he said he wants illegal immigrants shot in the head. While most of those are Latin Americans (not "Mexicans" - it's racist to assume all Latin Americans are Mexicans, in fact), I'm pretty sure he's just as willingly cap a Swede.

Actually, he said he wants illegal immigrants shot in the head. While most of those are Latin Americans (not "Mexicans" - it's racist to assume all Latin Americans are Mexicans, in fact), I'm pretty sure he's just as willingly cap a Swede.

They aren't very dark.

I already did you stupid ass. You are the one that called him a racist. Show me or stfu.

He posted it and I reposted it. Do your own homework Sue.

They aren't very dark.

He posted it and I reposted it. Do your own homework Sue.

You are the one making a claim that he said that. How is that my homework to do? Actually you have nothing, so you can't show me. Your only option is to be obtuse and stonewall.

You are the one making a claim that he said that. How is that my homework to do? Actually you have nothing, so you can't show me. Your only option is to be obtuse and stonewall.

It is in this thread idiot.

Edit - Keep defending him. That is awesome.

Edited by Booster4324