How do I get these calls to stop?!?

bbb

Just ask, I always got them when they said someone would contact me within a few days about it. They would basically sell that contact to a provider, but nonetheless, I would say who might contact me, I will be out of town this weekend and want to go ahead an schedule it. Also woo them, sound stupid. "Wow, how did you guys know I needed a new security system! My neighbors house got broken in to last week and she is looking at security system, too. Did she tell you?" "Oh, she did not? Well, you should call her, too. Her number is 1-212-479-7997. Who are you calling from, so I can tell her?" "Oh, ok, you cannot tell me, well where did you get my number so I can tell her to sign up?" or "Great, I will tell her that your company, wait, what is your company name?" "oh and independent contractor for XYZ? Ok, where are you then and do you have a number? She is really scared about getting some online scam or something, I signed up for an online lottery payout and got money taken from me."

Well, they are telling me their company names - State Farm, etc. But, it's the damn provider of the list that I need to get to. The "lead generator" as one guy called it.

I've heard that you can port existing numbers to be your google number, but I didn't look into it. I have Sprint for my cell service, and they are integrated with google so I was able to automatically use my Sprint number.

I love it.

If it is free... How do they make money? I hope by NOT telemarketing you. Just kidding... ;) ;)